Become a Patron!

Juice recommendations

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lately have been getting more into desert/custard flavors especially if it has vanilla. My all day vape is Suicide Bunny "The OB, but there are a couple others that I like too. I really want to try suicide bunny milk and honey, but if anyone can give me some recommendations. I live in concord nc and would like to buy from stores in my area rather than the Internet to support my local economy.

Sorry about such a long post
Thanks in advance

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You should check out heady juice. You'll have to look him up on Facebook but he will ship out orders. He's a good friend of mine that his been making juice for a little over a year. Rocky Mountain Ecigs will be carrying his juice in the next week or two. He's got some really good gourmet flavors and his Vanilla Custard is stupid awesome! Look him up on Facebook and shoot him a message. He's based out of Columbia, Missouri.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You should check out heady juice. You'll have to look him up on Facebook but he will ship out orders. He's a good friend of mine that his been making juice for a little over a year. Rocky Mountain Ecigs will be carrying his juice in the next week or two. He's got some really good gourmet flavors and his Vanilla Custard his stupid awesome! Look him up on Facebook and shoot him a message. He's based out of Columbia, Missour .
forgot to mention, you would be supporting local business. He just started his company out of his house.

Lately have been getting more into desert/custard flavors especially if it has vanilla. My all day vape is Suicide Bunny "The OB, but there are a couple others that I like too. I really want to try suicide bunny milk and honey, but if anyone can give me some recommendations. I live in concord nc and would like to buy from stores in my area rather than the Internet to support my local economy.

Sorry about such a long post
Thanks in advance

If you dont have any luck locally, try out e cig outpost sweet dreams. It's a delicious honey vape

VU Sponsors