Become a Patron!

Juice reviewer dreams..

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's not a big dream, but one of my hobbies is to be a juice reviewer. Very humorous juice reviews. I do written and video reviews. But I also want to review new juices, juices people haven't had before. I want to review upcoming juice lines and also show them to shops in Utah in hopes to find that juice line a new vendor.

Unfortunately, I don't make a lot of money and I can't keep buying juices to review them, plus I've only reviewed juices everyone has tried, such as space jam and cosmic fog.

What I'm trying to say is, if you're a new upcoming line or know one personally, and need some reviews and a promoter for your juices, one sample is all I need, even 1ml for hells sake, and I'll show everyone your juice and even sample a small bit to shops around Utah.
Your help will be GREATLY appreciated!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can you link to the reviews you've already done?

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I haven't done any videos, because I don't want to waste time doing known juices, but I have done two cosmic fogs in the juice review section of the forums
Can you link to the reviews you've already done?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't done any videos, because I don't want to waste time doing known juices, but I have done two cosmic fogs in the juice review section of the forums
Can you link to them? Curious about what you mean by "humorous reviews".

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know when you were a kid and found last years halloween candy and it tasted like absolute dusty dog shit?

Lol, you're right, that is humorous.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can you link to them? Curious about what you mean by "humorous reviews".
And it don't mean to ruin a juice lines rep, even if the juice is terrible, I'll try to pinpoint a pro about it, but church.. I couldn't even find one. :/

VU Sponsors