Become a Patron!

Juice Similar To Atlantic Vapor Greenwich Village Menthol

Hey Guys,

I'm a big fan of the taste of Atlantic Vapor's Depth Charge Greenwich Village Menthol but I'm not a big fan of the $15 price tag for a 30 ml bottle or the fact that I can't buy a larger size for a decent discount. I'd really like to find something cheaper but with the same general flavor profile. I've tried two other menthols that haven't agreed with me. First, Vaporfi Tobacco Menthol which I honestly thought tasted like vaporized cologne (just awful) and VapeWilds Menthol Type-E which actually isn't half bad on the inhale but leaves a chemical flavored after taste that I can't deal with. For those who haven't had the Greenwich Village Menthol, it's a very slightly sweet but true menthol flavor with just a faint hint of tobacco flavor on the exhale. It's really an excellent smooth everyday vape in my opinion, but as I go through about 6 ml. a day, I can't afford it.

Thanks!!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out naked 100, they have a whole line of menthol juices that are supposedly great. 60ml's is a little less than $20 online and its up there in quality with what people consider "premium ".

VU Sponsors