Become a Patron!

Juice similar to dinner lady- Lemon Tart

JayyVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
anyone know of a juice similar the popular dinner lady- Lemon Tart? I know there is DIY recipes but I’m not into that (yet) right now. I’ve tried several lemon bar flavors and none compare. The 2 others I’ve tried were humble X flawless creamy custard and the lemon flavor in the bombshell line. Thanks for your suggestions!!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Keep an eye on @Breazy_Com they put Dinner lady on sale all the time. I love the Lemon Tart and pick one up with every sale.

I have not found another that even comes close.

JayyVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Keep an eye on @Breazy_Com they put Dinner lady on sale all the time. I love the Lemon Tart and pick one up with every sale.

I have not found another that even comes close.
Yea I actually just ordered 2 bottles of it and a custard flavor by yami vapor called taruto. I hear it’s really good. It’s so hard for me to find ADV’s, I think I’ve tried 35-40 flavors and only 2 that I’d consider a “adv” don’t get me wrong I like a majority of them but just not a all day kind of thing.

JayyVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Dinner Lady Orange Tart. I like it even better than their Lemon Tart.
I’ve been considering trying others by them just not sure. Is the orange tart more fruity or a like a orange cream popsicle (creamsicle) lol.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’ve been considering trying others by them just not sure. Is the orange tart more fruity or a like a orange cream popsicle (creamsicle) lol.
For me it is one of those juices that needed time and patience to grow on me, as my first impression was "not bad, but certainly not great either". After a little while the juicy fruity refreshingness started to come out from underneath all that extra thick sweetness going on, but it isn't sour and it isn't sharp so it came as a real surprise to me after I gave it that chance to develop as such. If you're looking for instant gratification, look elsewhere, and, after you look elsewhere, don't start complaining all fruity juices are essentially the same in that, within the next day, they bore the sad crap out of your entire vaping life. :D

VU Sponsors