Become a Patron!

Juice without labels

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi my family owner an apartment building. A tenant was evicted a little bit ago and my guess is there where some kind of ejuice wholesaler. Normally i would return something like this but the amount of damage done to the olace was conpletly unacceptable. Ok so a few boxes of juice was left in the place amoung other things. Worms. pineapple heaven and so on low mg nic. Now my question is there was a box left that has yhe same bottles sealed up but no lables on them. As i told my family that this is prob junk. Because thete is no way to tell whats is what and how much nic is in each. They seem to not want to listen and are holding onto these unmarked bottles.its possible im just being over cautious i am newer to the vape . Anyway o just wanted some opinions on what to do with the unmarked bottles

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If they had any value, he would not have left them behind.

If they sell them and someone gets sick, they are liable. That will cost them MORE than fixing up the space he fucked up.

Toss the shit. If it has no labels, no telling what is in them.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
What freemind said above, Toss that crap out!

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If they sell them and someone gets sick, they are liable. That will cost them MORE than fixing up the space he fucked up.
Exactly

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks that what i needed to know the guy at my b&m said to try it see how it tast. Anything thats darker has more nic bla bla bla.. But i told my family that if the content has no labels it could be dangerous. I just wanted to ask. And they where evicted on a time notice. They also had a whole bunch of other shit empy bottles and so on. I bought the new labeled and wrapped bottles a nice size box for 50 bucks they also left a whole lotta. Shit tvs and such but thatnk u all.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This was my response when i was told about it i just seen the boxes in person yesterday. So i knew it was a little fishy also im not the most experienced vaper ever as u can tell. Vape shop dudes exact words where. Well you want be able to know whats in them unless u try em. Remember higher nic is gonna be a darker color. He is a nice dude . i just wanted to see what everyone thought. As i do value the opinion of the members of this fourm. I prob would have gave upvapeing with all the trouble i had getting started if it was not for you members. So Thank u all in yhe trash they will go

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-15-16-50-53-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-15-16-50-53-1.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2017-03-15-16-50-29-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-15-16-50-29-1.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 29

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^That. Toss them. Not worth the risk.

Anything thats darker has more nic bla bla bla

This is wrong for the most part. I make DIY juice as mentioned to you personally in the recent past and I have a few flavors that are dark brown, almost black. One example is Chocolate doughnut concentrate which darkens the juice considerably when added.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use unwanted juice, PG, VG, flavors, in my wood burning stove as fuel.
you have to get it pretty hot to start it burning but it burns clean.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Be careful of unknown eJuice you vape

download (3).jpg

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
^^That. Toss them. Not worth the risk.

This is wrong for the most part. I make DIY juice as mentioned to you personally in the recent past and I have a few flavors that are dark brown, almost black. One example is Chocolate doughnut concentrate which darkens the juice considerably when added.
They will be tossed @cvcrcr99 you know me a little i would never try to hurt anyone including myself. One of the first things i texted tgem back was yeah ill take all new bottles that are marked and labeled. But the ones that are not marked could be dangerous. They just didnt want to listen told me that the unmarked ones where the same as the others

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea that's just way too risky and too personal. If I'm going to heat up and inhale 'something' I'd rather know where it came from and what's in it or that I can trust it. Same reason I don't eat something out of the trash, out of someone's car trunk or the gutter on the side of the street because it 'resembles' something I may have eaten in the past. Or take unknown pills from folks or even accept drinks from unknown people.

The guy who said 'taste it', my response would be 'you first' lmao.

Experimenting with unknown juice sounds about as safe as playing a game of 'smell my finger' and liable to produce results in the image Smokie posted. hahaha.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea that's just way too risky and too personal. If I'm going to heat up and inhale 'something' I'd rather know where it came from and what's in it or that I can trust it. Same reason I don't eat something out of the trash, out of someone's car trunk or the gutter on the side of the street because it 'resembles' something I may have eaten in the past. Or take unknown pills from folks or even accept drinks from unknown people.

The guy who said 'taste it', my response would be 'you first' lmao.

Experimenting with unknown juice sounds about as safe as playing a game of 'smell my finger' and liable to produce results in the image Smokie posted. hahaha.
ur right i appreciate the time u take to answer my bumb ass questions im pretty sure u are one who has giving me constant advice along with others. You guys dont have to take the time to do it but u do. Thats why i love this site

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

I agree!

Shawn

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks that what i needed to know the guy at my b&m said to try it see how it tast. Anything thats darker has more nic bla bla bla.. But i told my family that if the content has no labels it could be dangerous. I just wanted to ask. And they where evicted on a time notice. They also had a whole bunch of other shit empy bottles and so on. I bought the new labeled and wrapped bottles a nice size box for 50 bucks they also left a whole lotta. Shit tvs and such but thatnk u all.

I heard Nicoticket recently went out of business and had a lot of leftover shit they couldn't get rid of... :question: :giggle:

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just can't imagine anyone at a b&m telling you to go ahead and try it. :facepalm:
I mean its not like he said those exact words. I told him the situation as explained in OP. Then i asked hey man is there anything i can do with this. Is there some way for me to figure out the nic content of each bottle. Like a test or strip or something. And he was just like well man you wont really know unless you pop them open and test them out. And just remember two brands of the same juice the darker one is going to have more nic then lighter juices. He wasnt like hey man you should do this. I guess it was more of a suggestion. But he didnt seem worried about it at all like there was no danger no warning in his voice. Nothing that would have made me think they should be tossed in the trash you know .

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not really dumb questions, better to ask and get opinions of others rather than just roll the dice and potentially be sorry.
Yes thats how i feel i knew some people would hound me about it. Or make fun of me but it was worth asking to me.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean its not like he said those exact words. I told him the situation as explained in OP. Then i asked hey man is there anything i can do with this. Is there some way for me to figure out the nic content of each bottle. Like a test or strip or something. And he was just like well man you wont really know unless you pop them open and test them out. And just remember two brands of the same juice the darker one is going to have more nic then lighter juices. He wasnt like hey man you should do this. I guess it was more of a suggestion. But he didnt seem worried about it at all like there was no danger no warning in his voice. Nothing that would have made me think they should be tossed in the trash you know .
Well, I for one am glad you came here with your concerns. Without being there, I just think he should have been more concerned. He didn't know any more than you did and I bet he didn't volunteer to test them.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, as someone who mixes, the vape shop dude is a COMPLETE moron. You can't tell the nic level of juice by how "dark" it is. That's just a stupid thing to say. Seriously, he is an uninformed idiot.

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You could potentially test the juice for nicotine level I think they sell test kits, but you have no idea what else is in there unless you send it out to a lab for mass spec analysis. My advice is like the rest chuck it out, it could be contaminated with *************** for all you know.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I for one am glad you came here with your concerns. Without being there, I just think he should have been more concerned. He didn't know any more than you did and I bet he didn't volunteer to test them.
No he did not lol. I seem to have a system when it comes to vape shit. Read into it online if im still iffy i ask the vape shop dudes if im still iffy ask the vape fam on this fourm. Befor i built my first coil i watched countless vids and read for about an hour. Asked the guys at my local b&m a few questions. I still juat didnt understand how to get them at the resistance i wanted so then i asked on the site. Someone said something like this on this site. think of the wire as a water pipe. The bigger the pipe the more water goes threw the smaller the pipe the less and it has a harder time getting by. Bigger pipe less resistance. Always remember bigger wire is a lower number 2.0 really big 3.0 really small. Turns out it was the size of the wires that threw me off. Now i build them out forst shit most of the time exactly at .5 i use twisted wire now. Anyway i just always know someone will have what i need to hear on here. I new they shouldnt of held onto the unmarked juice but they insisted. So i went to the shop he didnt seem worried at all about it. So i asked on here

VU Sponsors