Become a Patron!

Juice

Convicted_Cereal_Vapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So... this may be against the rules to just ask for something... but guys, I'm really struggling right now... got a 20month old daughter I take care of, recently lost my job... I got a hana mod clone and Kayfun... I refuse to part with, but I'm down to my last few mLs of juice... I'm sure a bunch of you guys got juice you could send my way... I don't like tobacco flavor... am willing to try just about anything... beggers can't be choosers, right? Lol... I think this is a great thread on the forum... I belong to a fellowship for another addiction, and this reminds me of helping new comers... anyway... if anyone could send me any juice I'll be eternally grateful... I don't want to start smoking because I have no juice... that'd be dumb... idk... in a bad jam.. I'd be sure to PIF when I am back on my feet.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am sorry but if you can afford cigarettes at $6.00 and up a pack you could afford ejuice. I don't mind pif. I carry a new starter kit with me at all times to give people that want to quit smoking. If I was debating between smoking cigarettes and vaping, I would probably get a Blu cigarette to tide me over.

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got 30ml of some Butterscotch candy from St. Louis Vapors your more than welcome to. Bought it, got it home and didn't care for it in my drippers. PM me if you want it I'll get it out to you.

Convicted_Cereal_Vapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was able to get some... nothing I really enjoyed though... if you have juice and don't mind sending it... Please feel free

SpaceCadet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Buy some juice, it's cheaper than smokes.

VU Sponsors