Become a Patron!

Juices not tasting right

So lately juices aren't really having that wow taste. I'm using juices from vape wild a few local places. Some of them are very potent with that cheap taste to it. And others I hardly taste. It's like a hint of the juice with a werid after taste almost like water or a condensation taste.(the best I can explain it) It's really dis heartening to me that I'm having this. I'm running a mad hatter rda with a ipv4s. Coils built withbraided 28 gauge wire built at .14 ohms. I've re built my coils several times different styles different resistances. And nothing had prevailed. Does anybody know what's causing this? Or if it's just me? Or maybe what I can do to not have this problem?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's possible that you're experiencing vaper's tongue. It's frustrating as hell, but it passes.

How long have you been vaping, and vaping these same flavors?

It's possible that you're experiencing vaper's tongue. It's frustrating as hell, but it passes.

How long have you been vaping, and vaping these same flavors?

Well on and off over the past year and a half but have been vaping consistently since feb 15th when I got my new mod for a birthday gift to get me to quit smoking and chewing. And I've been switching different flavor a some are very potent and have a cheap taste to it(like the bottles you'd buy at a smoke shop or gas station that taste). Others I can hardly taste with that weird watery taste. My mustache is also moist after a good hit. (This may not be related though because my mustache is longer than I usually keep it and just states noticing it) if it is "vapers tongue" how do I stop the problem or help it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For me, TIME. Time is the only thing that helps me. Stay hydrated throughout the day and that can help keep it away. People have tried lots of things for it, though.
Sniff strong coffee beans (grounds are fine)
Pickles
Hot peppers
Strong coffee
soda
Oil pulling (coconut oil) - very beneficial for oral hygiene, too.
Vaping mint flavors

I tried most of those things and only time took care of it when I had it.

It's possible you might need to try a better brand of juice for your liking. LOTS of great vendors out there, too.

What's your wicking material?

For me, TIME. Time is the only thing that helps me. Stay hydrated throughout the day and that can help keep it away. People have tried lots of things for it, though.
Sniff strong coffee beans (grounds are fine)
Pickles
Hot peppers
Strong coffee
soda
Oil pulling (coconut oil) - very beneficial for oral hygiene, too.
Vaping mint flavors

I tried most of those things and only time took care of it when I had it.

It's possible you might need to try a better brand of juice for your liking. LOTS of great vendors out there, too.

What's your wicking material?

I use master of clouds Japanese cotton and the thing is its with multiple juices that I can't taste like pretty good juices that I use to use before I left for school out of state.the place I went to makes it all in house and has several
Local awards (I'm in Las Vegas Nevada they do this for all kinds of things from bars, restaurants, vape shops and stores) best of Las Vegas awards sort of thing.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I use master of clouds Japanese cotton and the thing is its with multiple juices that I can't taste like pretty good juices that I use to use before I left for school out of state.the place I went to makes it all in house and has several
Local awards (I'm in Las Vegas Nevada they do this for all kinds of things from bars, restaurants, vape shops and stores) best of Las Vegas awards sort of thing.
Unless one of the build masters pops in here, I'm gonna have to lean toward vapers tongue. Seems like a cop out, cuz I want everyone to taste good flavors!! Life's too short for no flavor. You might even inquire in the one of the coiling threads or the flavor chasers area. If in a couple days it doesn't seem to be getting any better, then it may not be.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Huckleberried

What do you mean by oil pulling?
Looks like an interesting thing.
Oh! Yeah, it's kinda gross, but it does help, LOL. A tablespoonful of coconut oil, let it dissolve in your mouth and swish it around for 10-20 minutes once or twice a day, then spit it into a tissue and toss it, don't flush it or spit it into the sink. It can clog the drain. You'll likely want to rinse your mouth afterward. Coconut oil has so many wonderful uses: cooking, moisturizing, oral hygiene. I wish I were more disciplined about it, because it does make your mouth feel great. Weird texture, though. :confused:

Mikey2387

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh! Yeah, it's kinda gross, but it does help, LOL. A tablespoonful of coconut oil, let it dissolve in your mouth and swish it around for 10-20 minutes once or twice a day, then spit it into a tissue and toss it, don't flush it or spit it into the sink. It can clog the drain. You'll likely want to rinse your mouth afterward. Coconut oil has so many wonderful uses: cooking, moisturizing, oral hygiene. I wish I were more disciplined about it, because it does make your mouth feel great. Weird texture, though. :confused:

That's interesting... Will need to give it a try.

Remember back in the old days hitting a shot of EVOO before going out to the bar...well let's be honest to get more booze in the system

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, yeah, the "just one or two to loosen up" before the office party. I used booze, not EVOO LMAO

Mikey2387

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, yeah, the "just one or two to loosen up" before the office party. I used booze, not EVOO LMAO
Hahah I'm Polish so they expect you do drink vodka. Which does not agree with me, I'm a whiskey kind of a guy.

So I used the old men at a Polish wedding theory.
Which is basically at Polish weddings they serve a chicken soup by which I mean there is no chicken in it. All they do is make the broth from chicken as flavoring. No meat in it just broth and noodles. Well these guys make sure their soup is extra fatty lol and 95% of the time they are the last guys standing. So the theory went is that fat is good, since I never was able to make the soup, EVOO went on as a replacement. It's fatty it's natural what could make it worst.
Well the day after in the shitter is what lol

Edit: for context they don't drink vodka that is cold usually it's at room temperature the "old school way"

Last edited:

VU Sponsors