Become a Patron!

Juicy Fruit Gum

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
INW Blue Dwarf is just one of those "what can I do with this stuff" flavors. It's a nice flavor to have as a stand alone, especially if you need to mix something that's easy and doesn't require a lot of steep time. So far I found it works well in a nice creamy yogurt mix(I know, I know, but it works).
Juicy fruit is one that I came across while I was vaping Blue Dwarf stand alone and cantaloupe came to mind. So I mixed it. After a few days I loaded up a tank, took a vape and well....... This

Blue Dwarf(INW) 1.5%
Cantaloupe(FA) 1.5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
(Give it a few days, but not bad after one)

Everyone knows what a stick of gum looks like.... So
Groove out on this

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks bro, now I can get gum while vaping since I don't chew gum with my dental work! Of course I don't have the Blue Dwarf and ECX doesn't carry it. I was gonna add the FE Sweet Rice and maybe some others to get the free shipping. Such is life, a cart at ECX and a cart at BCF. :wait:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wZoJxdu.jpg

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How DARE you find a flavor I don't have....LOL!!

While it, of course, won't be the same, I'm thinking I will substitute INW Marula for the Blue Dwarf. I'm just not sure how much to use. Any suggestions?

Ron
---
"If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late."- Henny Youngman

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:gaah:
While it, of course, won't be the same, I'm thinking I will substitute INW Marula for the Blue Dwarf.

Ron
---
"If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late."- Henny Youngman
What the hell's a MARULA, and why don't I have it either??
You people are killing me...be right back, need to go place a flavor order...

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:gaah:

What the hell's a MARULA, and why don't I have it either??
:eek::eek:

For me, it tastes like FA Forest Fruit...but different. :)
---
"Marula fruit is picked off the ground (not in trees, as is popularly depicted) when ripe, by local women of the Bushbuckridge area.

Marula fruit is described as being tart, sweet and refreshing, with a "guava-like" taste and anything from "tropical" to "revitalising" to "pleasant" or "sour-sweet."

http://www.marula.org.za/prodfruit.htm
---
http://www.inawerawinkel.com/CONCENTRATE-MARULA/1658/?i=en

Why you don't have it? Mebbe you missed...

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...re-your-favourite-fruits.331917/#post-1776262 POST #21

EDIT: It could also be that you call it mng'ongo? ;)

Ron
---
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."- Jim Carrey

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll have to get back to you, I'm still breathing into this paper bag....
LMFAO!!
While it, of course, won't be the same, I'm thinking I will substitute INW Marula for the Blue Dwarf. I'm just not sure how much to use. Any suggestions?

Ron
---
Blue dwarf has the gum thing going on.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LMFAO!!

Blue dwarf has the gum thing going on.

In that case. INW Marula would not work as any kind of decent substitute. :sad:

It's also not to easy to find in many areas. It could be a liability issue. While often debunked as an "old wives tale", many believe ingestion by monkeys, elephants and other critters cause them to become intoxicated. That could make Marula highly sought after. Certainly it would be wise (to avoid being trampled in an elephant stampede or beaned by a sneaky monkey with a coconut) to take great caution and keep a sharp eye open when vaping Marula flavored juice outdoors. I do.

:yes:

Ron
---
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."- Clint Eastwood

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It's also not to easy to find in many areas. It could be a liability issue. While often debunked as an "old wives tale", many believe ingestion by monkeys, elephants and other critters cause them to become intoxicated. That could make Marula highly sought after. Certainly it would be wise (to avoid being trampled in an elephant stampede or beaned by a sneaky monkey with a coconut) to take great caution and keep a sharp eye open when vaping Marula flavored juice outdoors. I do.

Ron
---
You are a absolutely hilarious intellect! :D

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks!
See:
African Animals Getting Drunk From Ripe Marula Fruit

Ron
---
"I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass."- David Lee Roth
You absolutely made my day!:hamster: Filled it with much laughter! Thanks :blowkiss:

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Blue Dwarf is a weird one. When I tasted it standalone to test it was really nice but I have struggled to mix it in anything bar yoghurt or ice cream flavours with success. Prefer it standalone actually

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ron
---
blue dwarf flavoring .... drunk elephants.... what the hell is going on in here :giggle::popcorn:
I turn my back on you guys for one minute. YOU KIDS GO TO YOUR ROOMS!!!!:xD:
200.webp

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
INW Blue Dwarf is just one of those "what can I do with this stuff" flavors. It's a nice flavor to have as a stand alone, especially if you need to mix something that's easy and doesn't require a lot of steep time. So far I found it works well in a nice creamy yogurt mix(I know, I know, but it works).
Juicy fruit is one that I came across while I was vaping Blue Dwarf stand alone and cantaloupe came to mind. So I mixed it. After a few days I loaded up a tank, took a vape and well....... This

Blue Dwarf(INW) 1.5%
Cantaloupe(FA) 1.5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
(Give it a few days, but not bad after one)

Everyone knows what a stick of gum looks like.... So
Groove out on this
Hi Squonk, looks like another great one buddy, thanks for the share of the recipe and the Yardbirds, it brings back so many good memories

VU Sponsors