JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know nothing about that sight or the stuff you are looking at

Only a handful of online vendors are actually requiring signatures on the receiving end

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And don't get a CE4; they're about 4 yrs out of date, for good reason: THEY SUCK. If you really really want a small clearomizer, get one with a bottom coil, instead of a top coil.

Andria

And don't get a CE4; they're about 4 yrs out of date, for good reason: THEY SUCK. If you really really want a small clearomizer, get one with a bottom coil, instead of a top coil.

Andria
Ok well I'm just trying to find something somewhat within a pricerange of $18

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Those are very good starters; I used those right after cigalikes, and found them very satisfying, compared to the cigalikes -- however that's not a very good price for such outdated hardware -- try this instead: http://www.vaporbeast.com/kanger-t3s-clearomizer-tank.html -- only $3.95 instead of $5.99, and VaporBeast also processes orders a bit more quickly than MyVaporStore. And if you buy from VaporBeast, use this coupon code: FIVEOFF -- for a slightly even better price. ;)

Andria

ETA: For an answer to the other part of your question: I don't think there would need to be a signature just for hardware. However if you ever do buy something online that does require a signature, I'm pretty sure that whoever signs for it must be at least 21. Maybe 18. And that might actually come to pass, with ejuice and/or nicotine, if all the vape-haters get their way, but I don't think it's the case right now, in the US.

Those are very good starters; I used those right after cigalikes, and found them very satisfying, compared to the cigalikes -- however that's not a very good price for such outdated hardware -- try this instead: http://www.vaporbeast.com/kanger-t3s-clearomizer-tank.html -- only $3.95 instead of $5.99, and VaporBeast also processes orders a bit more quickly than MyVaporStore. And if you buy from VaporBeast, use this coupon code: FIVEOFF -- for a slightly even better price. ;)

Andria

ETA: For an answer to the other part of your question: I don't think there would need to be a signature just for hardware. However if you ever do buy something online that does require a signature, I'm pretty sure that whoever signs for it must be at least 21. Maybe 18. And that might actually come to pass, with ejuice and/or nicotine, if all the vape-haters get their way, but I don't think it's the case right now, in the US.
So when I buy it is that all I need or do I need a battery and a coil or just that?

Moniker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I just signed up, hi everyone! Anyways I was thinking about buying a vape pen and obviously some e-juice from here: https://www.vapes.com/collections/juishy-e-juice/products/cloudberry-e-liquid-by-juishy-e-juice and I work quite a bit but my brother he's 16 is home most of the time would I need a signature or will they put it in my mailbox. If they do need a signature would he be able to sign for it?

I used to buy from Zeus ejuice quite a bit and I had to show my ID to prove I was over 18 to get my package from them. It really just depends on the vendor or state-specific laws.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So when I buy it is that all I need or do I need a battery and a coil or just that?
You'll need to buy a battery, extra coils and juice...make sure you always prime the coils and let the coil soak in the juice for a couple minutes before vaping.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You'll need to buy a battery, extra coils and juice...make sure you always prime the coils and let the coil soak in the juice for a couple minutes before vaping.

What inspects said. The great benefit of this type of vape device, over something like a cigalike, is that it's basically "modular" -- you have an atomizer, with a replaceable coil in it, which needs a battery device of some type to power it, and needs liquid to turn into vapor. These little Ego things aren't very powerful (so the "hit" isn't terribly potent, and the batteries don't last very long before they need recharging), and they're not adjustable, for more or less power, but they're cheap, so they'll do for a proof of concept, to see if you think this will work for you.

If you can find it, there *are* pen-type devices like these which *are* variable, either voltage or wattage, and though they might cost a little more, it would give you a better idea of the way you can customize the vape to suit your own preferences -- because one vape does NOT fit all, not a really long shot. I used a variable wattage device called the iTaste "vv3" (the usual shorthand name for it), made by a company called Innokin -- they make a lot of up to date equipment too, some of it really excellent, but it would be a bit silly to spend a huge wad if you don't yet know if vaping will work for you. The pen-type with a bottom-coil clearomizer is a very common mode of entry into vaping, and very effective for a lot of us, but what they really do best is allow you to enter vaping without going broke when you don't even know if you'll like it or what 1/10th of all the jargon even means. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors