Become a Patron!

[Just for YOU]: Eat these 3 foods to ACE your blood pressure test

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can a chicken salad sandwich CRUSH your blood pressure meds -- and give you PERFECT BP results?

You may be surprised to learn that the answer is YES!

If you're concerned about your blood pressure... you may want to make a beeline straight to your kitchen.

As a medical doctor for 32 years, I learned long ago that there are safer, more natural ways to deal with what ails us, especially as we get older. I've seen firsthand how things like nutrients, herbs... and yes, even familiar foods... can have a huge impact on our health.

In fact, in my experience, the best remedies usually come from the kitchen, not the pharmacy. I guess that's why so many people call me "The Nutrition Physician" -- a nickname I wear proudly.

So what about that chicken salad sandwich?

Sure, it's delicious and satisfying. But more importantly, it can contain the three common foods that keep your blood pressure numbers exactly where you and your doctor want them to be.

All three foods provide important health benefits -- demonstrated in high-level clinical research -- that go far beyond their everyday nutritional value.

And when they're are prepared in ways that maximize their health-giving benefits, each food delivers serious blood pressure-improving power on its own.

And get this -- when you combine all three, that's when the real magic happens!

So what are these three foods? I'm happy to share them with you now.
The pungent key to healthy BP
The first is garlic -- and there's a good chance you've got a clove or two in your kitchen right now.

Garlic contains allicin, one of nature's most powerful antioxidant compounds. In your body, allicin turns into hydrogen sulfide, which signals your blood vessels to relax.

Picture how removing a hose clamp from your garden hose allows water to surge through strongly and easily. That's how allicin can affect your blood flow.

And these results are backed by science. In 27 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials of 1,649 patients, daily garlic was shown to improve blood pressure numbers... and it can even help with cholesterol levels, too!

But if you're already eating garlic -- and your blood pressure numbers aren't where you want them to be -- I think I may have the answer.

To get similar results as the study participants, you'll need to eat 4-5 milligrams of allicin every day -- about the amount in an average sized garlic clove. But that's easier said than done, because allicin (and its benefits) are destroyed when it's heated above 140 degrees.

Unfortunately, eating a clove of raw garlic isn't really an option -- unless you enjoy the burn. But a teaspoon of garlic powder each day will do the trick...as long as it wasn't heated during the manufacturing process.

The only way to know? Ask the manufacturer...and good luck getting a response.
Stalking nature's BP protector
Now I want to share the second everyday food with you. Here's a hint... it's the tasty crunch in your chicken salad -- and the perfect complement to chicken wings.

You guessed it, it's celery. This humble stalk contains a compound called 3nb, which gives it its distinctive flavor. But more importantly, 3nb interacts with the calcium channels inside blood vessel cells.

The science is complicated, but the results are anything but.

In a recent clinical study, patients taking daily celery saw their blood pressure numbers improve significantly after just three weeks -- and they were downright impressive after six weeks!

But researchers found that it wasn't the celery stalk that contained all the good stuff. The hard-working 3nb compound is most abundant in celery oil -- and that comes from the seeds.

Now, the seeds aren't really appetizing...or easy to come by. But I've got a way for you to get even more daily 3nb than the researchers studied, along with a supercharged form of low-temp garlic.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it makes your BP numbers even better than what we saw in the studies.

I'm excited to share my "find" with you, along with the inside scoop about the third common food...and it's actually a blood pressure superstar.

In fact, if you thought the first two foods were blood pressure champs, this third one has even more research and the clearest, most compelling science behind it.

So if you can only eat one of these three foods, make it THIS ONE -- especially before your next blood pressure test. And don't be surprised to hear your doctor say, "120 over 80. Your blood pressure is perfect."

Imagine... you can stop dwelling on your blood pressure... and get on with your life. Wouldn't that be nice?

And as a bonus, your doc is likely to tell you that your cholesterol levels are healthier than ever, too.

And yet, all you did was harness the power of three familiar, everyday foods.

As America's Nutrition Physician, it's my privilege to share this important, life-changing information with you...a safe, natural, and drug-free way to keep your blood pressure numbers exactly where you want them to be. You owe it to yourself to find out more, so click here now.

Sincerely,

Dr. Allan Spreen
Chief Medical Researcher

Hi @Teresa P

VU Sponsors