an end and not a side. If what's offered seems a good deal for you, then
it probably suits you.

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These look nice. My preference though is for the squonk cut out to be on
an end and not a side. If what's offered seems a good deal for you, then
it probably suits you.

I like both but not like the dot mod where everything is on the opposite side...lol

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Basic entry level MCR.0 ...full copper contacts, silicone bottle and your choice of color on body, door and fire button ...$50 and free shipping ...really? Yes really.
Screenshot_20180603-131806.jpeg

Stomp lite mod...same deal as above but with engraved body and door...right now a $20 off coupon code on the site..$45 WHAT!!!...free shipping is only for $50 or more so grab a spare bottle or something to get free shipping...I think the basic door is one color...body and button color choices can be chosen.
Screenshot_20180603-131841.jpeg

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just flat out impressed with this one man company....the contacts are copper but they aren't thin gauge garbage...these use rather thick 110 grade solid copper battery contacts and a quality spring loaded 510...There is a full .999 heavy guage silver contact option for $40 available if you wanted that...A silver 510 contact/ nut option is being worked on.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have one of these....the v3. I fricken love it. So well made. Fits well in the hand. Probably gonna get another one eventually. Love the customization, too!

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my first one today...The MCR.0 with Ultem "look" panels as extra panels...I chose the red translucent doors and red button as my original choice...$65 shipped for all of it...can't wait to show off what I have coming next..it's already been shipped...pic coming later.
IMG_20180605_151205.jpg

VU Sponsors