Just got the Smok Alien 220w Mod Kit. Want to upgrade the Baby Beast tank to something bigger?

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasers Corner' started by ReAdyStEaDyGo81, Mar 22, 2017.

1. ReAdyStEaDyGo81

ReAdyStEaDyGo81 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Want something that holds more juice and gives out bigger clouds. Any suggestions besides the Beast Daddy??

2. HellbillyRJ

HellbillyRJ Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Cloud Beast, Cloud Beast King, or the Sense Blazer for cloud tanks. If you want serious clouds look into RDA's and RDTA's they'll provide good clouds with superior flavor. Depending on your comfort level with building.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

3. ChrisL

ChrisL VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Smok TFV8/TFV12, Sense Blazer 200, Eleaf Melo 300, Ijoy Maxo V12, Joyetech Ornate, Horizon Arctic V12, Wismec Reux. I hope you diy...

SirRichardRear and geoffd like this.
  4. VapestarChaser

VapestarChaser New Member

Blog Posts:
    I bought the Smok Alien kit and quickly upgraded my tank to the TFV12 CBK. This is a super sweet setup if I do say so myself. I run the V12-T12 coil at around 175-180W. Huge tank, huge clouds, and good flavor. A setup that I highly recommend, most definitely if you are looking for clouds.

5. st1114g

st1114g New Member

Blog Posts:
    Which batteries do you use at that high wattage?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

6. VapestarChaser

Blog Posts:
    Two 18650's

7. st1114g

st1114g New Member

Blog Posts:
    I got that I have the mod too. Would appreciate if you were more specific. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

8. VapestarChaser

Blog Posts:
    Guess that is pretty obvious haha
    Mine are 3000mAh 3.7V

9. Spattereffect00

Spattereffect00 New Member

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG] got the alien pared with the arctic v12 ...new to this device as well. Got the 18650 3000mAh LGs in her and using a 70/30 mix with 3mNic juice...not getting enough flavor and ive ran at all different setting and messed around with it for a while...the clouds are massive so thats great but its definitely a throat burner and the flavor isnt just up to par for me. Any suggestions? Would rather check here then go to a vape shop and get treated like a dumbass (not saying that dont happen online either lol) [​IMG]

10. ChrisL

ChrisL VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    It might take a tank or two for the coils to break in. That Arctic takes some higher wattage for them to work well. Maybe a different flavor/brand would work better. Make sure your Alien is set on N or normal and not powerful mode. Also, find a vape shop that has good customer service. If they want your business, they would want to help you. Good luck, and welcome to VU.