Become a Patron!

just had my thread shut down on ecf for wanting to dices paypal and their anti vaping policies

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lets check in with our friends Classwife and OldSoldier at today's ECF staff meeting.
JB3RzzS.jpg

Ahhh, it's just not possible unless we all communicate!

WOW I laughed damned hard at that meme.

Nicotine is prohibited from paypal, meaning if vape shops are selling any type of e liquid online they will more than likely shut them down.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine is prohibited from paypal, meaning if vape shops are selling any type of e liquid online they will more than likely shut them down. I work with Vape shops helping them go online, with no hassle of being high risk. Email me, we can discuss if we would be the right company for you. [email protected]
Check your pm's please

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a paypal debit card. I've never had a problem using it for e-cigs because even though the money comes out of my pp account, it's technically a mastercard purchase. Plus it's fraud protected and you get 1% back on all purchases.

I have a paypal debit card. I've never had a problem using it for e-cigs because even though the money comes out of my pp account, it's technically a mastercard purchase. Plus it's fraud protected and you get 1% back on all purchases.
Thats not an issue, if you sell nicotine products online though- paypal technically declares that as prohibited. If you have the debit card it would just work like any other card :)

Cartel

Member For 4 Years
paypal needs a kick in the ass...what a bunch of wankers
they obviously pick and choose who to enforce this on.

2017036.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors