Become a Patron!

Just in Case anybody was wondering

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, hydrogen cyanide... not so much.....
I've been wanting to see something like this
Thank you

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lead is misspelled..
The two most over look... Urine.. and the chemical components of shit. Also pulonium.

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There goes my idea for my new DIY formaldehyde flavor!
I wasn't aware they put led in cigarettes either, as tempting as it sounds I think I will stick to vaping. Thank you

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just read in Business Insider that E Cigs are over. Corey Stearn said so. I knew it was just a passing fad. I'm so excited about that. They sure know what their talking about. Everyone has gone back to Stinkys. Must be awesome too speak for so many people. I believe her, don't you? ROTFLMAO Rolling on the floor, laughin' my ass off, incase Corey reads this. :cool:

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just read in Business Insider that E Cigs are over. Corey Stearn said so. I knew it was just a passing fad. I'm so excited about that. They sure know what their talking about. Everyone has gone back to Stinkys. Must be awesome too speak for so many people. I believe her, don't you? ROTFLMAO Rolling on the floor, laughin' my ass off, incase Corey reads this. :cool:
That's strange because every week i meet new people who have quit cigs and picked up a mod or an ego. Someone should tell them E Cigs are over, evidently they haven't got the message.

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well I didn't get that memo...now what am I going to do with all this e-juice?
You can send it to me and I will properly dispose of it for a small environmental recycling fee.:)

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah I've got yer fee. o_O
Lol!!! It's like when you get your oil changed, they charge that environmental fee.
What they don't tell you is that waste oil is sold to recyclers for good money!
I work for a city and they pay us $1.25 a gallon for it and the companies are fiercely competitive! It's brilliant, you pay them so that they can profit off of you. Kinda sounds like the social security system in the US.

nethanpaul

Member For 2 Years
Quite a tone of information. E cigs are naturally less harmful than conventional tobacco cigarettes. Both smoking and vaping work with nicotine. However, the point of difference being smoking cigarettes involves tobacco which releases several harmful chemicals and toxins, like tar for instance.

On the other hand, vaping is known to deliver nicotine to satisfy one’s craving via e-liquids, which by comparison, is less harmful. Furthermore, in traditional cigarettes, one can't seem to have any control over the amount of nicotine used. In comparison, vaping allows you to choose e-liquids across varying strengths and also multiple ways to vape.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Quite a tone of information. E cigs are naturally less harmful than conventional tobacco cigarettes. Both smoking and vaping work with nicotine. However, the point of difference being smoking cigarettes involves tobacco which releases several harmful chemicals and toxins, like tar for instance.

On the other hand, vaping is known to deliver nicotine to satisfy one’s craving via e-liquids, which by comparison, is less harmful. Furthermore, in traditional cigarettes, one can't seem to have any control over the amount of nicotine used. In comparison, vaping allows you to choose e-liquids across varying strengths and also multiple ways to vape.

Do you realize your are responding to a Thread with the last post from 7 years ago? The OP hasn't been seen in 6 years.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you-keep-what-you-kill.jpg

VU Sponsors