Become a Patron!

Just joined the BF ranks

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ordered an inbox and a Dead Rabbit. I see most of the complaints are about stiff bottles. Any place in the US that has softer ones? I don't want to order from China.
I don't have any thing to add just all atwitter and wanted to tell someone who might care.:xD:

EDIT: Just thought I'd add Element vapes code is MOD15 I think until Monday

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered an inbox and a Dead Rabbit. I see most of the complaints are about stiff bottles. Any place in the US that has softer ones? I don't want to order from China.
I don't have any thing to add just all atwitter and wanted to tell someone who might care.:xD:

Welcome :hug:

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The new one I just got has good bottles. Almost jelly like.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We care :D

Like @SteelDriver said newer stock vtinbox’s come with 2 of the newer squishy bottles. The only place I know of in the USA that has the bottles was bradsvapor.com but he wanted $9.99 a bottle :crazy: haven’t checked recently though.

I have the YFTK SVA silicone bottle coming maybe tomorrow to mod to fit.

The only other place was Hcigar themselves. I spoke with them a few times & we finally settled on $.25/bottle for a min. Of 50 bottles & $12.50 shipping = $25.00 not bad but.... 50 BOTTLES :eek: I told them I’ll think about it.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We care :D

Like @SteelDriver said newer stock vtinbox’s come with 2 of the newer squishy bottles. The only place I know of in the USA that has the bottles was bradsvapor.com but he wanted $9.99 a bottle :crazy: haven’t checked recently though.

I have the YFTK SVA silicone bottle coming maybe tomorrow to mod to fit.

The only other place was Hcigar themselves. I spoke with them a few times & we finally settled on $.25/bottle for a min. Of 50 bottles & $12.50 shipping = $25.00 not bad but.... 50 BOTTLES :eek: I told them I’ll think about it.
X Mas presents lol

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

A lot of newer complaints are about bottles so soft they dont expand back into shape - you probably made a good choice, enjoy!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll be checking the tracking about 5 times a day. LOL The bonus is that I already have all the DNA profiles so I just need to up load them and I'm good to go. Probably have to mix more juice as I'll surely be hitting my new toy hard for a few days.

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be checking the tracking about 5 times a day. LOL The bonus is that I already have all the DNA profiles so I just need to up load them and I'm good to go. Probably have to mix more juice as I'll probably be hitting my new toy hard for a few days.

You're going to like it. It's small but it hits like a truck. I got an Inbox about 3 weeks ago and I use it everyday, along with my DB 160. My wife kindly agreed to buy me another one and it's on the way for xmas.

I have to say that my juice consumption has rocketed since using these mods. I use to go through 10-15ml a day with a tank but now it's up to 25-30 with the squonks. I used to wonder how people used so much juice and now I know. It's a good thing I DIY.

The bottles it came with are very soft. I ordered replacements from FT but they're stiffer, definitely not the same and I don't like them. I ordered the same bottles Heartsdelight mentioned above, modded them and they're great.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have to say that my juice consumption has rocketed since using these mods.
I figure that's going to happen. I'm not sure about 7ml of one flavor though. I usually change flavors a lot that's why I drip and all my tanks are 4ml or less.
I like small mods and DNA mods so I'm sure I'll like it. I got the Haze Red and I'll have a gold topper on it. Should look nice.

Just got a tracking number....:confetti:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're going to like it. It's small but it hits like a truck. I got an Inbox about 3 weeks ago and I use it everyday, along with my DB 160. My wife kindly agreed to buy me another one and it's on the way for xmas.

I have to say that my juice consumption has rocketed since using these mods. I use to go through 10-15ml a day with a tank but now it's up to 25-30 with the squonks. I used to wonder how people used so much juice and now I know. It's a good thing I DIY.

The bottles it came with are very soft. I ordered replacements from FT but they're stiffer, definitely not the same and I don't like them. I ordered the same bottles Heartsdelight mentioned above, modded them and they're great.
:vino:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I figure that's going to happen. I'm not sure about 7ml of one flavor though. I usually change flavors a lot that's why I drip and all my tanks are 4ml or less.
I like small mods and DNA mods so I'm sure I'll like it. I got the Haze Red and I'll have a gold topper on it. Should look nice.

Just got a tracking number....:confetti:

I can go through 7ml in a couple of hours...:rolleyes:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thought I'd post an update...:stars2::stars::hearts:Digging it.
Fr.jpg Back.jpg
Wasn't sure I'd like the red as all the rest of my mods are under stated but I like it. The Pulse 22 is a perfect match and the red drip tip came on the Dead Rabbit I also got. Poor Rabbit will have to live with a black drip tip. It has the stiff bottles but I don't have a problem with them so I ordered 4 more. If anybody cares My Vapor Store has them for a buck each. I'm going to assume there the stiff ones. Definitely going to have to mix bigger batches of juice though.LOL

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 98984 View attachment 98985
Wasn't sure I'd like the red as all the rest of my mods are under stated but I like it. The Pulse 22 is a perfect match and the red drip tip came on the Dead Rabbit I also got. Poor Rabbit will have to live with a black drip tip. It has the stiff bottles but I don't have a problem with them so I ordered 4 more. If anybody cares My Vapor Store has them for a buck each. I'm going to assume there the stiff ones. Definitely going to have to mix bigger batches of juice though.LOL

Sweet looking set-up. I've got the red one as well and it grows on you. You can get spare panels at FT. I got a couple and they work fine and are worth the $6. I ordered a Pulse 22 last night and I'm looking forward to it.

Squonking is good!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks. I'm really liking the red. I like the Pulse 22 a lot. It's easy to build and has very good flavor. I'll probably get another one soon.
Hell I'll probably get another inbox also. I'm a DNA fan so what's not to like.:)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
... 50 BOTTLES :eek: I told them I’ll think about it.

I had similar considerations when I purchased my Geekvape GBoxs100. I settled on a 10 pack from FT.

After 5 months (and less than 250 mls through it) the mod stopped working. As I ponder where to tap it lightly (with a sledgehammer ;)) to "fix" it, I'm thinking my spare bottle selection was more than ample.

Ron
---
"Trouble find Tonto even when him not look for it. "-Tonto (The Lone Ranger 1956)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had similar considerations when I purchased my Geekvape GBoxs100. I settled on a 10 pack from FT.

After 5 months (and less than 250 mls through it) the mod stopped working. As I ponder where to tap it lightly (with a sledgehammer ;)) to "fix" it, I'm thinking my spare bottle selection was more than ample.

Ron
---
"Trouble find Tonto even when him not look for it. "-Tonto (The Lone Ranger 1956)
Oh no! :huh: Damn, it only lasted 5 months?

I ordered another YFTK SVA silicone Squonk bottle & cut off the top of the original vt inbox hard bottle. Like @bobnat did & it works.
I also ordered another 5 pack again from FT. Wonder if I’ll win the lottery this time & get the clear ones?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 98984 View attachment 98985
Congratulations it looks great!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no! :huh: Damn, it only lasted 5 months?

I ordered another YFTK SVA silicone Squonk bottle & cut off the top of the original vt inbox hard bottle. Like @bobnat did & it works.
I also ordered another 5 pack again from FT. Wonder if I’ll win the lottery this time & get the clear ones?

Hey, let me know if you do and I'll take another shot at it as well.

VU Sponsors