Become a Patron!

just said screw it

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
did a side job to help out a bit, times are a bit ruff for a little while, but fk it i bought the
SMOK Stick V8 3000mAh + TFV8 Big Baby 5ml Kit Free 5 Wicks!!! Free Juice 30ml. it's ebay but it's canadian seller with good rep. i could have did with out till jan 2018 when id be back on track, but i said screw it and i bought it for 37 canadian, shipping, plus 5 pack of wicks, and juice all include. if it's fake ill get a refund, so what is really the worst that could happen, other than ill be 40 dollars broke more then I already am lol. but this melo 300 tank needs a rest it's just 2 thirsty for my pocket, and spending this 40 bucks now will save me money compared to the juice the melo 300 drinks. ill use the melo again probably but not till jan or feb but maybe longer having my 4th kid this feb, cross your fingers for me it's a girl i got 3 boys, 2 and a half, 6 and a half and 19 year old also i order 0mg flavor so I can add some cbd 2 it for the wife help chill her out lol she already smokes you know so and not cigarettes either she is way stronger then me. she quit cold turkey with are first kid, my second, which was the six year old. i had my oldest when i was a kid still only 18 didn't know f all.. any way im drinking and i could go on forever but ill stop here. just wanted to know any thoughts you all might have about the v8 stick and what are the best coils that won't drink the juice like this melo 300 wish i got a different tank but the qc istick 200 isn't really that bad if you install artic fox.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Still cheaper than smoking!

VU Sponsors