Become a Patron!

Just saying hi

I've been looking at this site for about a week or so now. I've been vaping about 5 years, but I've been vaping exclusively for almost 3 years. I started out on Mystic e-cigs for work when i had to go 12 hours w/o a cigarette. Then I upgraded to the Ego vape pens, again for work. Two would last me 6 months before the batteries were shot and I'd have to get 2 more.
This coming January will be 3 years since I got a Curve 2 from Totally Wicked and I haven't had even 1 analog since I walked out of the store.
I am looking to get my first mod that can do DTL. Well, no I did get a Smok Mag Baby, but that didn't last 3 weeks before it broke, but I was still mosty MTL. I just went back to my Curve 2 after that.
I will probably still do a lot of MTL, but also DTL. I've also just started getting into DIY juice. I'm here to learn and am realizing that I have A LOT to learn. I appreciate the knowledge that I've seen shared here.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking at this site for about a week or so now. I've been vaping about 5 years, but I've been vaping exclusively for almost 3 years. I started out on Mystic e-cigs for work when i had to go 12 hours w/o a cigarette. Then I upgraded to the Ego vape pens, again for work. Two would last me 6 months before the batteries were shot. This coming January will be 3 years since I got a Curve 2 from Totally Wicked and I haven't had even 1 analog since I walked out of the store.
I am looking to get my first mod that can do DTL. Well, no I did get a Smok Mag Baby, but that didn't last 3 weeks before it broke, but I was still mosty MTL. I just went back to my Curve 2 after that. I will probably still do a lot of MTL, but also DTL. I've also just started getting into DIY juice. I'm here to learn and am realizing that I have A LOT to learn. I appreciate the knowledge that I've seen shared here.
Good job..... Welcome to the underground...... And Vape don't smoke......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the family! Pretty great group of people here, hope you enjoy your time with us.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU. Congrats on keeping the coffin nails in the coffin for so long.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard six :vino:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome!

:wave:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Plenty of folks to help you with your DIY journey in the DIY forum. Tons of great recipes as well.

VU Sponsors