Become a Patron!

Just taking a moment to say Thank You

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wanted to say Thank You to all my friends and some relative strangers who have shown compassion, sympathy, understanding or who have offered their thoughts and prayers. You know it is really a nice feeling to have when others offer support and just general hang in there buddy thoughts. Just wanted to let you all know I appreciate it if I haven't been able to say it to you directly~!

29-thank-you-meme-11.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wanted to say Thank You to all my friends and some relative strangers who have shown compassion, sympathy, understanding or who have offered their thoughts and prayers. You know it is really a nice feeling to have when others offer support and just general hang in there buddy thoughts. Just wanted to let you all know I appreciate it if I haven't been able to say it to you directly~!

29-thank-you-meme-11.jpg
I really hope your family is going to be okay. You're a good guy Steve. We all feel for you.:hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I hope so. I like reading your posts. Sometimes you'll get into it with someone, and it always cracks me up :D.

Yeah I have a tendency to call it as I see it so fuck em if they quote me because if you didn't direct a comment at me I usually will ignore it unless of course I think it might endanger an inexperienced vaper.

VU Sponsors