Become a Patron!

Juul and Juice

MagicDrop

Member For 1 Year
i used to have a mod a few years ago and honestly I just wasn’t ready to give up real cigs. Now I’m looking to cut the habit and use the Juul.
I have 2 problems with Juul.
1. Nic content is to high in the pods.
2. I can’t find salt liquid by me.
Can I use regular eliquid start with 24mg and work my way down or do I have to order online and wait? I would rather not use 50+ or even 45mg liquid if I can avoid it.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i used to have a mod a few years ago and honestly I just wasn’t ready to give up real cigs. Now I’m looking to cut the habit and use the Juul.
I have 2 problems with Juul.
1. Nic content is to high in the pods.
2. I can’t find salt liquid by me.
Can I use regular eliquid start with 24mg and work my way down or do I have to order online and wait? I would rather not use 50+ or even 45mg liquid if I can avoid it.

Yes, you can refill those pods with any other eliquid!

I just use a fingernail to pry off the cap but some people use screwdrivers
You may consider picking up a small pack of japanese cotton also, to replace the "filter" in the pod - it gets moist over time

Welcome to VU and congrats on choosing a healthier lifestyle

MagicDrop

Member For 1 Year
Awesome thanks! Yeah it’s a much needed change in my life. I have spent to much time and money smoking! But more importantly I have a 7 year old boy and 4 year old girl I want to watch grow up and be able to play with, without being out of breath all the time!

MagicDrop

Member For 1 Year
Another question. It says the Juul Pods have 5% nicotine. But when I got to buy juice they are all .6% does that mean the Juul has 20 times the nicotine? Or is one packaging putting in a point and the other is not?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Another question. It says the Juul Pods have 5% nicotine. But when I got to buy juice they are all .6% does that mean the Juul has 20 times the nicotine? Or is one packaging putting in a point and the other is not?

Yeah, the measuring standards are different. 0.6% is also about 6mg nicotine, Juul's 5% is a little over 50mg, I think one is weight and the other is volume not sure - I try to always go with mg/mL when talking about strengths

I think I read somewhere Juul pods contain 54mg/mL

There are 30mg salt eliquids online as well, if you don't end up satisfied with the 24mg - nicotine salt isn't burn-y like regular nicotine liquids can be at high nic levels like that

I quit smoking with 24mg nicotine, but after a couple weeks without smoking it tasted too harsh (because I could taste again)

VU Sponsors