Become a Patron!

Juul-Like eJuice

TheLightningsBoltZ

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So after vaping from my iStick pico for a couple months I tried a friend's Juul and goddamn is that good. I looked into it and the mod isn't too expensive but the juice is crazy pricy.

I did some research and apparently there is such little throat irritation (huge fan) because it's using nicotine salts and not freebase.

After looking for about an hour the highest nicotine salts content premade juice the best I could find was 18 mg.

Does anybody know of any reduced throat hit/nicotine salts vape juice that is premade similar to juulpods because at the moment I'm kind of uncomfortable mixing my own.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So after vaping from my iStick pico for a couple months I tried a friend's Juul and goddamn is that good. I looked into it and the mod isn't too expensive but the juice is crazy pricy.

I did some research and apparently there is such little throat irritation (huge fan) because it's using nicotine salts and not freebase.

After looking for about an hour the highest nicotine salts content premade juice the best I could find was 18 mg.

Does anybody know of any reduced throat hit/nicotine salts vape juice that is premade similar to juulpods because at the moment I'm kind of uncomfortable mixing my own.
as far as I know the only people other than Juul using salts is DIY guys no vendors...yet.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There are some brands you can buy, best known of which is Mr. Salt E. Really made for pod devices and does not taste good in regular tanks. Origin Vape is a good source for this.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mr Salt-E makes nicotine Salt liquids in super high nic levels, I refill my girlfriend's juul with 45mg.

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors