Become a Patron!

kaki no mitsuni goma kuriimu ankake

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since so many of us frequently enjoy kaki no mitsuni goma kuriimu ankake (Poached Persimmons with Sesame Cream Sauce) for desert...(or just about any time! :inlove:)

Persim wsauce.jpg
http://www.nhk.or.jp/dwc/recipes/detail/371.html

...I thought a nice DIY juice mix approximation would be nice.

To your usual base (I do 50/50 15mg)
add:

.7% FLV Persimmon
2.5% INW Sesame
1.5% Wonder Flavour Sesame Candy
.4% FA Meringue
.9% FA Fresh Cream

Optional: .3% CAP Super Sweet or other sweetener to taste

Shake and wait 1-2 days.

What? You say you Don't have any WF Sesame Candy? You can then boost the INW Sesame to 2.9% and FA Meringue to .6%.

What? You say you Don't have any FLV Persimmon? I also enjoy...

2.5% INW Peach
2.5% INW Sesame
.3% FA Meringue
1 % FA Fresh Cream

What? You say you Don't have any INW Peach? :eek: You can try the equivalent strength Peach flavor you do have... or heck...some other suitable fruit flavor of choice.

Break out of the Strawberry-Custard-Cream-Ice Cream-Cheesecake mixing rut! With, of course, exception of a Strawberry-GOC mix (which is timeless) those other mixes are So ...2017! :)
Sesame Cream e juice mixes are the Future! :yes:

Ron
---
"Don't be a luddy-duddy! Don't be a mooncalf! Don't be a jabbernowl! You're not those, are you?"- Egbert Sousé: (WC Fields The Bank Dick 1940)

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yum Strawberry GOC sounds great! Which Strawberry do you use? At what %? Thanks!

For a bit of strawberry complexity, I use a combination of 2.5% INW Shisha Strawberry and 1% CAP Sweet Strawberry. I like the "POW" of INW Shisha Strawberry standalone @ around 8%. When mixing with GOC I'm looking for a strawberry flavor addition that will compliment the GOC without walking all over it. YMMV

Ron
---
"The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets."- Al McGuire

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since so many of us frequently enjoy kaki no mitsuni goma kuriimu ankake (Poached Persimmons with Sesame Cream Sauce) for desert...(or just about any time! :inlove:)

View attachment 100189

add:

.7% FLV Persimmon
2.5% INW Sesame
.4% FA Meringue
.9% FA Sweet Cream

Shake and wait 1-2 days.

What? You say you Don't have any WF Sesame Candy? You can then boost the INW Sesame to 2.9% and FA Meringue to .6%.

2.5% INW Peach
2.5% INW Sesame
.3% FA Meringue
1 % FA Sweet Cream

What? You say you Don't have any INW Peach? :eek: You can try the equivalent strength Peach flavor you do have... or heck...some other suitable fruit flavor of choice.

Break out of the Strawberry-Custard-Cream-Ice Cream-Cheesecake mixing rut! With, of course, exception of a Strawberry-GOC mix (which is timeless) those other mixes are So ...2017! :)

Ron
---
"Don't be a luddy-duddy! Don't be a mooncalf! Don't be a jabbernowl! You're not those, are you?"- Egbert Sousé: (WC Fields The Bank Dick 1940)
You be okay if I changed the name of this? I'd have to use 5 labels to get all that on a bottle...:teehee:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For a bit of strawberry complexity, I use a combination of 2.5% INW Shisha Strawberry and 1% CAP Sweet Strawberry. I like the "POW" of INW Shisha Strawberry standalone @ around 8%. When mixing with GOC I'm looking for a strawberry flavor addition that will compliment the GOC without walking all over it. YMMV

Ron
---
"The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets."- Al McGuire
Thanks @RonJS ;) much appreciated!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please feel free to call it anything you desire! Even just a number will do. ;)

Ron
---
"I've always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with those wee red knives. "-Billy Connolly
Ukpq9FV.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@RonJS,

This looks pretty darn tasty, but...

Before I commit to buying what I need to make this, is the INW Sesame the plain Sesame or the Sesame Sweet? I can get the Sesame Sweet at BCF as well as the WF Sesame Candy, but not the plain Sesame. I did find the plain INW Sesame at Vaperstek.

Also where did you find FA Sweet Cream? I do have CAP Sweet Cream, FLV Sweet Cream, and RF Sweet Cream. Would any of those work?
Not really wanting to buy the 3 flavors I'm missing, both sesame's and the Sweet Cream, at 3 different stores... :cuss2::crazy:I think you've been taking lessons from @Squonk...:giggle:

Inquiring minds want to know...:question:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@RonJS,

Also where did you find FA Sweet Cream?

Inquiring minds want to know...:question:

OOphs! My mistake! (Sharp eye!) I used FA Fresh Cream. :oops: (soon to be corrected)

I don't have INW Sesame Sweet. I've read it has a bit of a cookie note in it. That might not be a bad thing?

The WF Sesame Candy provides a bit of sesame complexity and clean sweetness. Maybe it's just me, but when I tried CAP Super Sweet above .5% I get a "Sugar Free" saccharin taste. (that lingers)

Ron
---
"My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger."- Billy Connolly

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you sir!

@wllmc what is the chance of BCF getting the INW Sesame listed in this recipe??? I think there would be a run on it as soon as it gets added to stock!

---
"My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger."- Billy Connolly
I guess I'm not an intellectual...:giggle:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 100189

add:

.7% FLV Persimmon
2.5% INW Sesame
.4% FA Meringue
.9% FA Fresh Cream

Shake and wait 1-2 days.

2.5% INW Peach
2.5% INW Sesame
.3% FA Meringue
1 % FA Fresh Cream

Ron
---
Looks interesting. I would have never thought of this as a vape.

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thank you sir!

@wllmc what is the chance of BCF getting the INW Sesame listed in this recipe??? I think there would be a run on it as soon as it gets added to stock!

I guess I'm not an intellectual...:giggle:
I can try to convince the powers to be and see what happens on our next order :) the best way for any flavor to get added to the line up is for everyone to email support and request it. All request get filed and tracked and normally ordered. We just got a bunch of the new tfa stuff also since we are on the topic but not to derail the work of art above. Gonna have to try this a try

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can try to convince the powers to be and see what happens on our next order :) the best way for any flavor to get added to the line up is for everyone to email support and request it. All request get filed and tracked and normally ordered. We just got a bunch of the new tfa stuff also since we are on the topic but not to derail the work of art above. Gonna have to try this a try

Thanks @wllmc! Email has been sent!

Everyone else who needs the INW Sesame and would like to get it from BCF please send an email to support at bullcityflavors dot com asking for them to stock it.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @wllmc! Email has been sent!

Everyone else who needs the INW Sesame and would like to get it from BCF please send an email to support at bullcityflavors dot com asking for them to stock it.
I got my Inawera Sezame from Wizard Labs a long time ago. Yes they spell it “Sezame” ;)

When I first started diy I didn’t know about BCV :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are actually a few HIC recipes here that require the IA sesame, that's why I have it to begin with. Very good flavor, but to my knowledge, Vaperstek is the only vendor here who carries it. Please correct me if I'm mistaken because I'd love a supplier that doesn't require priority shipping charges for everything.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are actually a few HIC recipes here that require the IA sesame, that's why I have it to begin with. Very good flavor, but to my knowledge, Vaperstek is the only vendor here who carries it. Please correct me if I'm mistaken because I'd love a supplier that doesn't require priority shipping charges for everything.
Yes that’s also why I have the Inawera Sezame cos of Hics recipes. I just checked WL doesn’t carry it anymore:(

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very good flavor, but to my knowledge, Vaperstek is the only vendor here who carries it. Please correct me if I'm mistaken because I'd love a supplier that doesn't require priority shipping charges for everything.

I'm not sure about shipping, but I found some here:

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/sesame-iw/

It seems they are also a place in the U.S. to get one of the tougher to find flavor ingredients in Willbo's Jam on Toast ( http://vapingunderground.com/threads/jam-on-toast.382719/ )

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/breakfast-sa/

WARNING: With it's Big inventory of flavors, (and number of manufacturers) visiting DIY Vapor Supply can be a wallet emptying experience! :eek:

Ron
---
"Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example."- Francois de La Rochefoucauld

VU Sponsors