Become a Patron!

Kanger 200w just stopped working

Elliott20

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i was just vaping my kanger kbox 200w and I woke up one day and the vape completely stopped working, no buttons do anything.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i was just vaping my kanger kbox 200w and I woke up one day and the vape completely stopped working, no buttons do anything.
Did ya try plugging it in?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ouch ya that sucks. Not much you can do to fix that. You'd have to replace the hole chip.

Elliott20

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ouch ya that sucks. Not much you can do to fix that. You'd have to replace the hole chip.

What about the leaking issue? Its coming from the part under the glass

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What about the leaking issue? Its coming from the part under the glass
Oh you never mentioned leaking prob what caused your screen to mess up. I'm guessing your tank is a sub mini?

Elliott20

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh you never mentioned leaking prob what caused your screen to mess up. I'm guessing your tank is a sub mini?

Im not sure what tank it is, but its leaking from the place that you have to twist for the air flow

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im not sure what tank it is, but its leaking from the place that you have to twist for the air flow
So it's coming out of the air flow holes? Does it take pre built coils or did you build and wick it?

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pre built coils
Well if its leaking from the air flow holes means its leaking from your coil. Check the i ring around your coil that it's making a solid seal.

Elliott20

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well if its leaking from the air flow holes means its leaking from your coil. Check the i ring around your coil that it's making a solid seal.

How do i check that???

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How do i check that???
Open the tank look at the o ring thats on the coil make sure it's in place. You'll be able to tell if it's messed up bc it won't be uniform. Also just tighten done the coil a little more. If still leaks try another coil.

Elliott20

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_0103.jpg
Open the tank look at the o ring thats on the coil make sure it's in place. You'll be able to tell if it's messed up bc it won't be uniform. Also just tighten done the coil a little more. If still leaks try another coil.

Is it good? I cant really tell.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_0103.jpg

Is it good? I cant really tell.
Sorry bud i can't tell from picks no one will. You'll just have to play around with it or let someone that knows what they're doing check it out.

Elliott20

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry bud i can't tell from picks no one will. You'll just have to play around with it or let someone that knows what they're doing check it out.

Alright thanks for the help

VU Sponsors