Become a Patron!

Kanger aero tank 2

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys.

I'm having an issue with my aero tank 2. It's only about 3-4 months old, yet the past few days it's not recognising the cool, I put the cool in and it registers somewhere around 2.0 resistance. Yet after a while (not having touched the thing at all) it says non only display. I'm using the mvp 20w which works fine with my newer tank (same aero 2) I've just undone the whole thing and done it back up tight, and pressed the buttons to check resistance and it came up at 5.8 and now 5.2? What's going on with the thing? This has happened with multiple coils so I can only think there's something wrong with my tank, yet I'm not doing anything different than normal.

Thanks for any help guys :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
When I was still using my Kanger Protanks 2/3, I had a similar issue. It was caused by the replacement coils themselves. Bad Quality Control didn't realize the coils that should have been 1.2 Ohm were actually 2.5 Ohm. Ordered new replacement coils and the issue was gone. In other words, it's not your tank.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Check the inside of the base, if it's an airflow control one . Also 510 pin on your mvp ,dirty ,pushed down ? If not then neunerball maybe correct !

VU Sponsors