After using my Kanger Cupti for about 6 weeks (purchased from Breazy w/super fast shipping) for on the go vaping, while using my IPV5 for at home, I sold the IPV5 & bought the RX 2/3. This left me with about a week of only using the Cupti, no problems & I love the little fella as a stealth mod. RX 2/3 came in, been using that exclusively for a solid week now. Picked up the Cupti last night, put a freshly charged batt in...nothing. Rechecked the batt wasn't upside down, nope. Rechecked the charge on batt...4.2. Put in my other Cupti batt...nada. Took batt out, investigated up into the battery port, everything looks clean, dry & in order. Any thoughts? It was sitting on top of my microwave for almost a week, could that zap the board or something? Say it ain't so. Seriously, the microwave is absolutely barely used. And the Cupti has sat on top of it, (without a battery in place btw) since last Thursday (8/25). Not for weeks or months.