Become a Patron!

Kanger Dripbox won't fire

Hey,

I recently purchased a Kanger Dripbox. The second day, it stopped working. Now when I try to fire, it blinks a bunch of times for like 5 seconds. I have heard it was the 510 connection, battery, changed coils etc. It still won't work! Does anyone have a solution? Kinda bummed. Thanks!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That means you need to either change the battery out or charge it via the USB connection. Connect the usb to a charger, no more than 1 amp max. The button will light up and will stay lit and then turn green when the mod is fully charged.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey,

I recently purchased a Kanger Dripbox. The second day, it stopped working. Now when I try to fire, it blinks a bunch of times for like 5 seconds. I have heard it was the 510 connection, battery, changed coils etc. It still won't work! Does anyone have a solution? Kinda bummed. Thanks!
I would contact the vendor you purchased it from and see if they can do a warranty swap on it. Sounds like you might have just gotten a bad one.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unless its a dead battery like Zam said

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
3 times
it blinks green
According to the micro mini print in the manual

In case the coil resistance less than .2 Ohm and press the fire button it will flash 3 times which show low resistance and cannot operate

In case the 18650 cell drain out and press the fire button, it will flash 15 times and cannot operate. Its time to recharge your 18650

While charging the Dripmod, its indicator show white, it will turn green once fully charge up.

Soooooo sounds to me like a bad coil with to low of a resistance

I had the same problem with the 15x blinking light even though the battery is charged and I think juice got onto the contacts so I wiped the bottom of the RBA and the top contact on the box and it hasn't done it since

I had the same problem with the 15x blinking light even though the battery is charged and I think juice got onto the contacts so I wiped the bottom of the RBA and the top contact on the box and it hasn't done it since

You sir are a legend I just tried that and it started firing and it stopped working after 6 days when first got had problems with dry hits so changed the cotton and stopped firing but lighting fire button was lighting still. Got told I may have screwed battery too much but I knew I didn't and I couldn't send back to the vendor as the 28 day return policy ran out and didn't get round to sending it back on time. I've just been using my eLeaf 30w iStick w/Subtank Nano even though I enjoy using that and I really wanted use my dripbox again as the flavour experience was way better. So thanks

I recently purchased a kranger drip box and the neck of it is fully screwed down in tight but it's still wobbles forwards and back and won't fire unless I press it softly forward or back. The screw that holds the neck and place just spins and doesn't actually tighten anything. Is there a way to fix this?

VapeThink

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
is the power bank have any questions ? or you should check the capton coil.

VU Sponsors