Become a Patron!

Kanger Help!!! TOPTANK tank parts

Help!
I have a Kanger TopTank Mini (box it came in calls it TopBox)

I broke the glass, and was able to order replacements.
However, I am missing a part and I cannot find the name of the specific piece.
I will try and describe as best as I can from top to bottom;
I have-
Tip (mouth piece and the the piece that the mouth piece goes in)
Glass
Airflow valve
Mod

So, I am basically missing the verticular, metal piece that the glass goes around that connects the top (tip) to bottom (air flow valve). I have researched for over 2 hours now and cannot identify what that piece/part is called or options to buy it seperately. I have read several names, such as
Drip tip connector (http://www.ivapour-elixir.co.uk/par...b-ohm-mods/kanger-toptank-mini-stainless.html)
as well as Metal Casting
and Tank Body

HELP ME!!!!! I don't want to buy a whole new tank when I just need that one piece!!!!
Thanks!

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
authentic-kanger-toptank-mini-sub-ohm-tank-clearomizer-red-stainless-steel-glass-4ml-05-ohm-22mm-diameter.jpg
Is the piece shown in this photo?

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't even find it on their site. I hope someone knows where to buy just a piece like that. It is the biggest piece. How did you lose it?

Edit: I could only find the glass and airflow parts sold separately with a quick search.

Last edited:
I couldn't even find it on their site. I hope someone knows where to buy just a piece like that. It is the biggest piece. How did you lose it?

Exactly, not on Kanger's site, or any vape site for that matter. And they don't even give it an official name? I've probably viewed 50+ different sites. When I was new to vaping (still relatively am) I broke the glass, and never thought about being able to buy replacement glass. So I immediately went to my local shop and bought a whole new tank. Sometime later, with the new tank, the glass broke again (I am clumsy) and returned to local shop. That's when my sales chick told me I could buy replacement glass as well as other parts (at their store and online) and it was like a whole new world opened up to me. So, I have ALMOST an entire back up tank, but missing this part, I'm assuming I tossed it or stored it somewhere to never be found.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My first suggestion is to buy a new tank. Buying parts from fasttech will take a month to get here.
I have an old kangertech tank lying around. I can sell it to you for $5 plus shipping. Then you will have lots of spare parts.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nah. I searched for Subtank instead of Toptank, because I'm a bit dumb in the mornings, lol. I haven't found the cage for the Toptank, either. Any search for it is giving me either the entire tank, or the cage for the Subtank.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"kanger-toptank-mini-drip-tip-connector-with-metal-cast-cage"

Nah. I searched for Subtank instead of Toptank, because I'm a bit dumb in the mornings, lol. I haven't found the cage for the Toptank, either. Any search for it is giving me either the entire tank, or the cage for the Subtank.
Yup, this is the problem I've been facing consistently. Which is why I finally broke down and posted on here because maybe theres some super secret vaping society code/term for this part that will specify for toptank lol

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I often find myself wondering the same thing. Nomenclature for vape parts gives me headaches lol.
Only suggestion I have at this point is contacting Kangertech directly.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Or you could buy a clone tank and hope for the best. I'd try contacting Kangertech first, though.

VU Sponsors