Become a Patron!

Kanger KBOX 120 wont stay turned off

Everything was wonderful until last night and when i was turning my mod off it keeps coming back on. I changed coil and put in new batteries but it still keeps coming back on. PLEASE HELP!!!!! Thank you.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you try plugging it in and turning it off? What's about button combos along with the fire button?

Everything was wonderful until last night and when i was turning my mod off it keeps coming back on. I changed coil and put in new batteries but it still keeps coming back on. PLEASE HELP!!!!! Thank you.
I tried plugging in and it went off but as soon as in took out the plug it came right back on. I don't know what to do with the buttons except turn it on or off or change whsT I want to vape on depending on what size coil in using. Thank you for getting back so quickly but you will have to explain about the button combos and firing. I just don't know much about the technical things at all. Please try to explain it. I haven't had it that long and I hate towns at
Did you try plugging it in and turning it off? What's about button combos along with the fire button?

I tried plugging in and it went off but as soon as in took out the plug it came right back on. I don't know what to do with the buttons except turn it on or off or change whsT I want to vape on depending on what size coil in using. Thank you for getting back so quickly but you will have to explain about the button combos and firing. I just don't know much about the technical things at all. Please try to explain it. I haven't had it that long and I hate towns at
What button combos would that be? I am not very term friendly. I know how to use it and change coils change what I hSve to fit the coil. WAtrage and the basics but the info they give you in the box is minimal So everytime I'm not using it I have to take out all batteries. This is a pain but u need something else to go on. I just really thank you for your input but it's not helping so far. Thank s Who could I ask. The store i bought it at is out of business

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
That is a 5 click off / 5 click on mod, isn't it?

When you turn it off, does an "off" message display?

VU Sponsors