Become a Patron!

Kanger subox mini batteries and charger

T

tiaotiaopi

Just as we knew, subox mini is the latest mod kit from kangtech,it was very hot and popular in the market , for the time being, only several stores have this box mod in stock, if you need,here is the store i got my subox from : http://www.vaporizersdistributor.com/kanger-subox-mini-starter-kit-p-72.html , 58USD,free shipping.

Subox mini mod is amazing product,it was powered by 2pcs 18650 battery ,but the package didnt contain batteries,so following are some popular 18650 batteries recommendation

Panasonic NCR 18650B 3400mAh Battery
Sony VTC4 18650 2100mAh Battery
LG HE2 18650 2500mAh Battery
Samsung INR2500mAh Battery

For Charger ,personally recommend Nitecore Digicharger D4 Battery Charger ,it can charger 4pcs 18650 battery at the same time.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like it all but the Panasonic 3400 mah batteries..very low amperage batteries...Even as duals they may work but they arent a popular choice of mod batteries..probably really good in a flashlight however.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Subox Mini takes one 18650....but no one should have only one battery.... Lol!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone reading this: don't use those Panasonics. I have one and it was great for my Vamo, but for going higher than 15 watts stick to any of the other three on the list (all good choices) and look for an Xtar or Efest LUC charger, though the Nitecore Intellicharger and Digicharger are also fine choices.

NemesisVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wouldn't risk sourcing a Sony cell personally.the others apart from the Panasonic are good. A Samsung 30Q would be excellent and provide even more vapers time with 3000mAh, it would take longer to reach the Subox cut off voltage.

Another vote for the efest charger. I really didn't want to give them any money as they blatantly lie about amp limits but for the price and being able to.select up to a 2A charge on certain batteries, I had to get one.

VU Sponsors