Become a Patron!

KANGER SUBOX MINI KIT

So I've had this kit since it came out.. Just today I went to vape and screwed on tank and the mod was reading .2 and my coil is a .5 I had no problems this morning... So I unscrewed it and it went to .6 I unscrewed it again gotba qtip and cleaned the connection and now its at .5 again..should I be worried?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You just need to make sure you keep liquid out of the 510 connection - cleaning it out occasionally with a q-tip is a perfectly logical reaction, and should work as long as you make sure you don't get more than a drop or two down there...

You just need to make sure you keep liquid out of the 510 connection - cleaning it out occasionally with a q-tip is a perfectly logical reaction, and should work as long as you make sure you don't get more than a drop or two down there...
Thanks for the reply.. Yeah when I cleaned it the qtip was turning black. No juice maybe just dust

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
It is a good practice once a week or 2 to wipe down your mod and clean all connection points. Rubbing alcohol works well for this if it is not a part that touches juice, if it is a part that touches juice the highest proof vodka/grain alcohol you can get cheaply works =)

VU Sponsors