Kanger Subtank got her in today totally awesome

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just read a post from Matt( suckmymod) he said kanger is coming out with a 18mm and 22mm subtank along with a mod for the 25mm tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The included beauty ring with the Subtank will convert the tank into a 22mm topper which will fit most mods. Kanger's first mod the 18650 K-Simar is 23.5 mm in diameter and will easily hold the Subtank with the adapter and without with only a very slight overhang. I think 18mm would be great for a future release hopefully it will be about 3ml and offer more resistance options.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my Kanger Sub Ohm yesterday and have been vapeing the hell out of it. Went straight to the RBA and their pre built coils. The flavor is superb, the Cyclops juice I been vapeing kicks butt

I vaped Athena with the1.2 stock coil on my i Stick at 13 watts the flavor was very good and plenty of vapor. This tank is solid.:) Kanger hit this one out of the ballpark a home run. RBA works great and they include a diagram to help people learn how to build coils, it was well thought out. Only thing I would like to see is backwards compatibility with the new cotton coils. I speculate that is in the works.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors