Become a Patron!

Kanger Tech can kiss my ass!!!

Jpm73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently had an issue with a mod I bought (subox mini) from my vape store. First this isn't a bash on my vape shop because they did everything to fix the situation when they didn't need to. As for kanger,not so much. After many emails they expected me to bring it back to the ahop,have them send it to their distributor and for that distributor to send it to them. The kicker was that I had to pay for all of the shipping. The FN shipping cost would be more than the value of the mod. So like the title of this thread says.....KANGER CAN KISS MY ASS!!!

Jpm73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What the hell does your comment have to do with my post making people aware of the customer service at Kanger?? $80 is a lot of money to me to just throw away just saying.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That does suck, the more common sense thing to do would have been the shop exchanging the mod for you and them sending it back for credit from their distributors, but things are gonna get funky from here out I think , due to FDA making shops and distributors and makers wonder what's going to happen.
Sorry that happened to you and wish you had more recourse than you were given.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't expect any help from Kanger, but you already know that much. $80 for a subox mini? That's where the fucking over started.
What's the issue with the Kanger? If it comes down to having to purchase a new mod, consider an Evic Mini and buy it online from a reputable dealer. You can get one for half the price of your kanger and get 5 times the performance.

Jpm73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't expect any help from Kanger, but you already know that much. $80 for a subox mini? That's where the fucking over started.
What's the issue with the Kanger? If it comes down to having to purchase a new mod, consider an Evic Mini and buy it online from a reputable dealer. You can get one for half the price of your kanger and get 5 times the performance.

Jpm73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ended up purchasing a vapor flask. The $80 was the combination of both mods. Thanks for the input and feedback.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ended up purchasing a vapor flask. The $80 was the combination of both mods. Thanks for the input and feedback.

My comment was not meant to be disparaging in any way. I'm glad to hear you are up and running with a much better setup. Hope you are enjoying it.

Toronnah

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel the same about Innokin and their crappy Cool Fire 4

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a shame to hear of your troubles.
I'm currently on my 2nd Kanger. Started with a 50-watt Nano, then went to the 120 with a Crown tank. I just bought 2 more 200 watters for down the road as well. I think I paid $31.00 for the 120 & $39.00 each for the 200w versions shipped to my door.
Never had any problems here.

Last edited:

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never bought a kanger mod, but have seen many co-workers with them and no problems. Had a subtank mini tank for awhile and loved it until I outgrew it. Sorry to hear you were having issues. Care to explain what those issues were? Customer service and China do not normally go well together from my experience.

VU Sponsors