Become a Patron!

Kanger top tank mini

quadian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
l just bought a new toptank for my subox mini, now my original tank will not work because the bottom post on the new one is longer than the original. Seems like the new one has pushed the power button on the subox down and is not making a connection on the old one. Any ideas how fix this problem?

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gently wiggle the mod pin with a little screwdriver or something.

quadian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tried that but it won't move at all,the new post is about 1 mm longer so I hope it's not hooped and have to replace all my old tanks

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
upload_2016-11-13_14-1-2.png

This you screw onto the mod, then you screw your tank onto the heat sink. It might help your connection issue.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That looks like it will work, I'll start looking for one,thanks
Fasttech sells them, but it'd be a while before you got it. Googling them, the first place that I recognized that had them was ebay.

quadian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fasttech sells them, but it'd be a while before you got it. Googling them, the first place that I recognized that had them was ebay.
I looked at that at fast tech, I need a 510 to 510, so that won't work. Just might have to take it apart to see if I can push the pin up from the inside.Thanks for the help

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I looked at that at fast tech, I need a 510 to 510, so that won't work. Just might have to take it apart to see if I can push the pin up from the inside.Thanks for the help
The heat sink I use is 510 to 510.

VU Sponsors