Become a Patron!

Kangertech,Aspire,Innokin, which is your favorite?

Vapezone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There so many brand for E cigarette.
Kangertech, Aspire, Innokin, which is your favorite?

I am a seller ,I need your view,thanks very much. :):p:p:p

Vapezone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just for me ,I love Kanger battery and and aspire tank,vision Mod, ahhh ,it's all right?

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a big fan of Kanger, although i am not a fan of the way they bring out a brand new thing every single week and make everything other than the top couple of things practically obsolete all the time.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
for the everyday vaper not into RBA's and RDA's I would say for atomizers Kangertech and Aspire
Innokin is kinda jacking around I keep waiting for them to come up with something worth while surely a Grenade mod is not the ticket IMHO I use my Megatank all the time with the new .8 ohm coils its awesome my Nautilus gets very little use maybe once a week

Vapezone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a big fan of Kanger, although i am not a fan of the way they bring out a brand new thing every single week and make everything other than the top couple of things practically obsolete all the time.
as you mentioned,there have two new items from Kangertech on this month,Kanger mega emow kit,and Kanger aerotank turbo. ehhhhh

Maybe you should like EVOD series? ahhhh

Vapezone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for the everyday vaper not into RBA's and RDA's I would say for atomizers Kangertech and Aspire
Innokin is kinda jacking around I keep waiting for them to come up with something worth while surely a Grenade mod is not the ticket IMHO I use my Megatank all the time with the new .8 ohm coils its awesome my Nautilus gets very little use maybe once a week

so you like the aerotank mega and aspire nautilus? so cool,but for the nautilus ,the coil has be changed to BVC ,do you have try ?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love the Kanger tanks, the coils could use some work. Not the biggest fan of the invisi wick system, one coil to rule them all is cool idea, but they need bigger holes on them.

Vapeladies

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not like the kanger coils. Half work and the other half are a waste. I want to try the aspire BVC coils but haven't yet. Innokin needs to come out with a good adjustable airflow tank which is top quality. I think they may have but I haven't seen it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was using the areo tank and just got the areo V2 and I am really liking it. The new wick less are excellent, I haven't experienced any gurgling or flooding at all. My mod is a smok zmax it was first and still my only after 3 years, it has been really stout. I work in the oil fields and it puts up with the any punishment I can throw at it.

Vapezone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not like the kanger coils. Half work and the other half are a waste. I want to try the aspire BVC coils but haven't yet. Innokin needs to come out with a good adjustable airflow tank which is top quality. I think they may have but I haven't seen it yet.

maybe you can try aspire BVC coli,check this: http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/original-aspire-nautilus-bdc-atomizer-aspire/201827508.html
Buy one pc aspire nautilus can free get 2 pcs aspire BVC coil!

Vapezone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was using the areo tank and just got the areo V2 and I am really liking it. The new wick less are excellent, I haven't experienced any gurgling or flooding at all. My mod is a smok zmax it was first and still my only after 3 years, it has been really stout. I work in the oil fields and it puts up with the any punishment I can throw at it.
Now newest is Kanger aerotank turbo,just like this : http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/genuine-kanger-aerotank-turbo-atomizer-6ml/204347361.html

Vapezone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love the Kanger tanks, the coils could use some work. Not the biggest fan of the invisi wick system, one coil to rule them all is cool idea, but they need bigger holes on them.
why so many people love dry herb MOD? like: innokin itaste 134,HAHA MOD, 。。。

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dont like the dry herb mods, wish they could be separated from our side of the market altogether. I have 420 tattooed on my lip, was a pro grower and still partake once in a while (and will often once its legalized here) but still think they should be separated them from Vaping. That being said, the Innokin itaste 134 is not a dry herb mod, nor is the hana mod, for dry herb, it needs to be a temperature controlled mod. I enjoy Vaping for what it was intended for, an alternative to smoking. I was smoking a pack and a half a day, at least 3 cigars a day and a pipe every morning and every night....I needed to get off the tobacco and vaping did it for me!

Vapezone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dont like the dry herb mods, wish they could be separated from our side of the market altogether. I have 420 tattooed on my lip, was a pro grower and still partake once in a while (and will often once its legalized here) but still think they should be separated them from Vaping. That being said, the Innokin itaste 134 is not a dry herb mod, nor is the hana mod, for dry herb, it needs to be a temperature controlled mod. I enjoy Vaping for what it was intended for, an alternative to smoking. I was smoking a pack and a half a day, at least 3 cigars a day and a pipe every morning and every night....I needed to get off the tobacco and vaping did it for me!
thanks for your opinion ^^

B-RAD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kangertech hands down. Especially with their upgraded dual coil and emow vv line.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tanks: I purchased a Aspire Mini and was so impressed with the flavor I purchased two more, I build my own coils and use different tanks, drippers ...so this says a lot for me, the BVC are worth trying, I used the Kager tanks early on in the year and hated those damn things, they leaked, they flooded, nothing but problems. My opinion

VU Sponsors