Become a Patron!

Kangertech Drip EZ stuck at 80w!

I recently switched from drip box to drip ez and I am so happy with the upgrade EXCEPT..... Somehow the adjustment keys got pressed and raised me to the max AND THEN LOCKED!

I read the user manual, wasted so much time on Google and have tried everything that I can think of but I can't seem to figure out the combo.

If anyone knows what to do, I will be SOOOO grateful! Thank u!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WOW, thats always been my fear with reg devices, especially ones with sooooo many features.

Most of these have a way to reset to factory settings, so you have to do a search such as : whatever your mod+is stuck, how to reset....

Mine is a YIHI board and it got stuck once when I put in some questionable "AW" batteries someone gave to me. I put them in and the whole thing went nuts.

I found out how to reset and ta dah, just like new.

You might want to try the old easy trick. Take your batteries out, count to 10, replace with a fresh one. I guess if its a mod that has a fixed internal battery, that might not work.

I hope someone that knows something chimes in soon. :)

How did you fix it? I’m still having trouble and I have searched absolutely everywhere and come up with no results. Thank you in advance.

VU Sponsors