Become a Patron!

Kangertech Dripbox Button???

Hello, i recently purchased a kanger dripbox, and within the first day the fire button was sticking and firing while i was not holding it. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?

Hello, i recently purchased a kanger dripbox, and within the first day the fire button was sticking and firing while i was not holding it. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?
Also, not quite sure if its regulated or not, since ive heard of people going beyond 60w

vap3r

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is regulated to 60W.

I had the same problem, so I looked through a reddit forum, and found a solution. DO NOT TRY TO UNSCREW THE MOD OFF or anything else like that. If you haven't already noticed, the battery socket has an outer thingy that u screw in and also a little screw thing inside the outer screw. Tighten up the outer screw to secure the battery, BUT do not tighten up the inner screw all the way. Tighten it only until the battery is snug and you can't hear/feel it bouncing around inside when you shake it. If you tighten it too much, your fire button will stick and automatically fire. Hope I was able to help! Enjoy!

You freaking ROCK!!! Fixed mine! Thanks a ton! I was about to chunk it and buy a new one.
I had the same problem, so I looked through a reddit forum, and found a solution. DO NOT TRY TO UNSCREW THE MOD OFF or anything else like that. If you haven't already noticed, the battery socket has an outer thingy that u screw in and also a little screw thing inside the outer screw. Tighten up the outer screw to secure the battery, BUT do not tighten up the inner screw all the way. Tighten it only until the battery is snug and you can't hear/feel it bouncing around inside when you shake it. If you tighten it too much, your fire button will stick and automatically fire. Hope I was able to help! Enjoy!

Nice 1 satro1 this has been doing my head in for months you my son are a legend

Satro1! Top Man! I have created an account just to say thank you. This box has been boxing my head in! I was affraid to vape it because of it sticking and firing. It goes mental and I panic, trying to flick it out again! I searched, found this thread and your fix. Within seconds I had done what you said and had a perfectly good dripbox! :) Cheers again mate! :)

I've been having this same issue with the fire button sticking since receiving the kit. Could never figure out why. Nearly had a heart attack right now when it just fired by itself. Thank the internet for being on top of this, and the awesome SEO that led me right here.

Satro1, you are awesome! One would think this wouldn't happen, but meh, it's kanger and QC obviously isn't their priority, what with the terrible threads on the battery cap to add to this fire button issue.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never had an issue with mine. Maybe try some canned air and alcohol wipe?

VU Sponsors