Become a Patron!

Kangertech Subox mini issues plz help

got my kangertech subox mini about 1 month ago and I charged the battery fully one night and now it won't work I put the battery in it says it's dead the thing below the ohm blinks I think .55 then switches to .60 but now it won't stop blinking kangertech WONT STOP!!! I have a multimeter and says the battery is full. Also when it does stop blinking. Kangertech the battery will blink saying it's dead and it won't fire .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What kind of battery do you have in the mod?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've run into your problem but not with new batts but older batteries. I can vape 1.5ohm coils most of the day and have no problems but as soon as I put that batt into a box with a .5ohm coil I maybe get a couple hours then the box shuts off(low battery), these are quality LG and Samsung batteries. I did get a couple trustfires eons ago and they didn't last at all in my hitters and now power just flashlights. IMO your ultra fire batts don't have the knards or consistent knards to fire low ohm coils. Buy yourself some quality batts, research in here will lead you to a vendor. You can still discharge a good battery more quickly with low ohm coil builds than you do with higher ohm builds(1.6-2.5ohm). My wife gets 2 days off her 1.5ohm builds with her Istick and I get no where near that with my low ohm builds...thats just how it goes.

VU Sponsors