Become a Patron!

Kangertech Subtank Mini. After the hype thoughts.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have this little "Hurricane" on a Hanna 30w, & I have been vaping the hell out of it. It's a great tank. :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With thick juice and unmodified juice channels it will.

I just modded my RBA deck the other day - drilled a couple of 3/32" holes on either side, on the barrel, above the juice channels. Holy crap, it's like a brand new device! I've been running nothing but the RBA since then and haven't had a single dry hit on high vg juice running above 30W on a 0.5 ohm coil. I've had zero leakage out of it and minimal spit back (like less than the stock coils).

Got the idea after seeing the new RBA deck and did mine very similarly to how this guy does it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just modded my RBA deck the other day - drilled a couple of 3/32" holes on either side, on the barrel, above the juice channels. Holy crap, it's like a brand new device! I've been running nothing but the RBA since then and haven't had a single dry hit on high vg juice running above 30W on a 0.5 ohm coil. I've had zero leakage out of it and minimal spit back (like less than the stock coils).

Got the idea after seeing the new RBA deck and did mine very similarly to how this guy does it.
Thanks for posting the vid! Mine is vaping so well I am going to leave it alone. I know my vest pocket won't be wet when I take it with me. K box is great also. But damn it likes battery's. Keep two with me just in case.

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been vaping my rba at 30w and it just keeps going no dry hits and great flavor. I love these tanks. Can wait to get the new black version with the new rba.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been vaping my rba at 30w and it just keeps going no dry hits and great flavor. I love these tanks. Can wait to get the new black version with the new rba.
9/10 It's a Kanger tank I take with me. Clones are great, but they most of the time leak. I can't have that.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn. My Subtank Mini just went berserk. 2.5mm holes right above the juice channels and now im running 40w and 75vg and i feel like this could handle more than that. Wet, smushy and thick clouds of awesomeness.
416771003cb7bfd3cf45ff76dc4dc43d.jpg

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have to say Ive used the nano and mini and the maganus DVC
I only own a eleaf 30w so the maganus is just under powered on that for me so it sits in the drawer
The kangers are almost as good but the maganus is better when I tried it on a friends device and uped it to 60w

I despise the design of the nano.
That little metal horseshoe thing inside can get bent easily and they the coil head gets stuck on it and its a pain to refill

The mini is perfect for me its all I use. Just wish it were top fill. May have to try a SIlo beast out for that convenience.

I do use max VG juice so I do have to use a pin and mess with the cotton. DO that once on a coil and all seems perfect.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got almost all Kanger's stuff. If you love them a little, they put out Fog Banks. Their stuff just rocks. :cool:

VU Sponsors