Become a Patron!

Kangertech Subvod a fantastic deal

Brushy Bill

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_20160302_2116201.jpg

*please note, the silver one has a black drip tip from another kanger tank, it is shipped
with a stainless tip which I don't care for, but looks great!

I purchased two of these from a company in Charlotte, NC.

Since they use the same coils as I am currently using in my kanger subtank mini's,
I turned the vtc mini's I have the subtanks on to show 3.7 volts which is what the
Subvod puts out.

The vct mini showed it running at 22.5 watts on one, and 22.1 watts on the other. Using the
.5 ohm coils, the vape was very nice, so I ordered two of the subvods.

I have used them nearly exclusively for the last 5 days. I am very happy with them.
I am not a high wattage vaper, the vtc mini's usually run between 30 and 55 watts.

I have found that the Subvod is very easy on my copd damaged lungs while providing
a great cloud when hit hard, and great flavor no matter how hard it is hit.

It is my understanding that these are not like a mechanical mod, in that they put out a
constant 3.7 volts the duration of the charge.

I have seen some reviews which state poor battery life. I used one at work, where I can vape
while working, I started with a full charge, and I am sure i probably didn't go more than 10
minutes without hitting it. Usually hit it 3-4 times when I do.
It lasted a solid 10 hours.
That is pretty satisfactory for me.

When like now, at home, I can put it on charge and use it at will.
I do not believe that these have a "pass through" though as the night I did the battery test,
It actually shut itself down. When I plugged it in later, I turned it on and hit it twice,
and it shut itself down.
Only after it charged for a few minutes was I able to turn it back on and vape with it staying on
while charging.

This is just not an issue for me.
The tanks are 3.2 ml top fill which is great. Us in the American market are lucky, it seems
those in the UK are being shipped 1.9 ml tanks. That seems dangerously close to dripper
territory to me.

I have been vaping for right at three months. I have tried several tanks, mainly on the
two vtc mini's I have. I am so happy with these subvods, I bought four more.

I have five e-liquids I like, will use two of them in the two vct mini's with the subtank
mini's.
With the six subvods I have, I can use the other three flavors in three of them and have spare
batteries, (and tanks, or parts) for all three.
I am the type who likes to switch up flavors through out the day, these are perfect for that,
just grab one and vape away.

The price I got these for was about half of what the local brick and mortar shops are selling
them.

I am done shopping for a good while, the kanger tanks and coils provide a great, trouble free vape for me.
It is time for me to sit back and enjoy the vape.

Had these subvods been available when I started, I think there is a good chance I would
have never bought the vtc mini's. Don't get me wrong, the vtc's are great, just way more
power than these old damaged lungs can really put to good use.

I think anyone starting out would like the subvods, the air intake can be closed down to
provide a nice mouth to lung hit that most beginners use starting out.
Then can be opened up for a great, flavorful direct lung hit as they progress.

For anyone currently using the kanger coils I think it would be good to have
one or two of these handy., While I have seen some refer to these as a
"stealth vape", if that is your goal, better hit them easy, there is nothing stealthy
about the clouds that can be produced on these subvods.
Your not going to win any cloud competitions with them, but folks will defiantly know
you are vaping.

Vape On !! Onward Through The Fog !!!!!!

VU Sponsors