Become a Patron!

kayfun driptips

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm getting a kay fun and need a wide bore drip tip. Can someone tell me best sites to shop for them. I m looking some thing as.

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks. Does Kay fun drip tips need a certain size drip tip or can you use any old 510 size?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That depends entirely on which Kayfun you have your eye on. Care to elaborate?

The newest ones can most of the time.

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm looking for a cool looking drip tip to match my hcigar Kay fun plus lite 3.1 and can you tell me what size to get. I think it might be 22mm but not sure.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
its just preference, most drip tips will fit as far as i know. fast tech has biggest selection at best prices, use USPS first class shipping for $1 if you go through them

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have ran across a few that will not work on one Kayfun clone but will work on another from a different manufacturer. No way to really know until you get them.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From what I heard, the flavor is best because of the tiny hole in the tip. For clouds, wide bores are best. Fasttech sells some tiny bore metal tips for flavor chasing. I bought a pack of 5 and I do think they make a difference.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a KF, but on my Aqua and Copper TOBH, I like these DT's:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10008116/1723600

k3cQAYLl.jpg

104NFn1l.jpg

Just nice and simple.

One of them needed a bit of plumber's tape to fit snug, but for the price, they rock.
Real Copper/Brass Sleeved, but a SS tip so no weird metals in your lips. :)

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i had to let you guys know about this

if anyone has a vapelyfe drip tip with the acrylic base on it, the base part is so perfect for a kayfun. the double o-rings seal it off just like the stock drip tip does, and to get rid of the sharp edges you just get a nail filer and gently file it down at an angle all the way around until you are happy with it. this is the best drip tip ive had in my kayfun so far, check it out

IMG_0281.png

looks great and its the perfect height too, cheers

VU Sponsors