Become a Patron!

kayfun lite help

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a Kay fun lite and a nemesis clone today and am pleased with the taste. The vapor production is kinda slack. I'm new to cloud chasing and was wondering is there any tricks to get more vapor other than using more VG? I'm using 28 ga kanthal and rayon cell cotton. Is there a certain kind of coil build I need to use. I just was hoping for more vapor. Thanks for the help.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want to cloud chase I don't think a Kayfun is what you want to be using.. try a dripper with max VG.. I don't do any crazy sub ohm builds but I got a ridiculous amount of vapor on my TOBH with a .9 build.

Joe Corrao

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agreed. Kayfun is a flavor chaser. You can modify it to produce plumes of vapor if you want. Check 528 customs.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you can drill out the airhole, chimney, positive post on it and either slipstream hit it (keeping your lips slightly open while hitting it, drawing in outside air as well as the air from the atty) or get a carbed drip tip. The downside of this, is that the flavor aspect of it would be greatly reduced resulting in subpar plumes and flavor. Get a dripper for clouds, or an orchid/lemo/fogger, but the dripper will outperform them all

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i drilled out the side air hole (i don't know what size just a lot bigger) then removed the center pin and drill the post to 5/64" and drilled the side inlet's to 5/64". I also use a different drip tip. I love the kayfun lite (I was a kayfun hater before) but only the lite or russian 91% not the v2, plus or 3.1 just the lite. I don't get as much vape as my kraken or drippers but it is a very close second. I haven't touched a dripper in weeks. and my kraken just get's used for my tank cracking juice. it will make a world of difference. look up cloud 50 on youtube, that guy blows clouds that would rival any dripper. check him out you will be impressed.

VU Sponsors