Become a Patron!

Kayfun Prime

chuckcabbage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it worth the money? Seriously contemplating one now after enjoying the flavour and MTL TH on the Beserker Mini but not enjoying the leaking and flooding.

chuckcabbage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try Siren v2 from Digiflavor, better than the prime, and cheaper
Thanks for this but I'm pretty sold on the Kayfun Prime. As much as I was enjoying the flavour from the Berserker Mini as soon as unscrewing the top cap started hurting my fingers I knew it was time to step up.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been using the prime since they came out, I’ve always bought the KF clones before, but decided to splurge and get the authentic prime this time, and glad I did, it is worth the money.

I try nearly all the new MTL atties, normally use for a while, then move onto the next new one, but the 1 atty that I never switch out, is the prime, has been used every single day since I got it.

IMO the Siren V2 is not even close to the prime in flavor or build quality, I loved the Siren V1, but they did not improve on it, in fact I think they went backwards, don’t think they improved on the flavor, I only used the Siren V2 for a few weeks before it got shelved due to lacking in flavor.

So yes I strongly believe the prime is worth the money, if I could afford it, would buy 4 more ;)

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO, the Kayfun Plus lite and the Kayfun Prime are both reigning benchmarks for MTL tanks.
If MTL vaping is what you like, you are not going to be disappointed with the Prime.

VU Sponsors