Become a Patron!

Kayfun

Tmartin63

Member For 4 Years
Exactly so if they add 8mm to the length of the thing, you could use the stock chimney and get all the capacity of the standard kayfun instead of nano

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly so if they add 8mm to the length of the thing, you could use the stock chimney and get all the capacity of the standard kayfun instead of nano

Learned something new, thanks!
But what is your favorite build in the kayfun? I Might learn about something new again here...lol

Tmartin63

Member For 4 Years
26 gauge 7 wrap on a 1/8 drill bit at about 0.7-0.8 ohm. With the bell cap I use my 49 in 18350 mode. With full M Tank I use my nemesis in 18350 mode

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
26 gauge 7 wrap on a 1/8 drill bit at about 0.7-0.8 ohm. With the bell cap I use my 49 in 18350 mode. With full M Tank I use my nemesis in 18350 mode

I'm close..I use 26g 7wrap on a 3mm bit for about 0.6-0.7 ohm on my 18650 mech..and about 11 or 12 wraps of 26g on the 3mm bit for at about 1.2-1.3 ohms to fire on the Provari..believe it or not they produce about the same amount of flavor/vapor both ways..

Tmartin63

Member For 4 Years
I bought a big block 454 but I cannot get it work right. Flavor way off and not much vapor production. I even tried just a single coil at .6 ohms, just not right

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a big block 454 but I cannot get it work right. Flavor way off and not much vapor production. I even tried just a single coil at .6 ohms, just not right
I hear ya..I've heard that before so I never got one..

Tmartin63

Member For 4 Years
I have the vamo V5 and a ZNA30 and just don't seem to get get good performance from VV or VW so I stick with mechanicals

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too!..I learned all about the BCV mech mods right here on this forum and now I am most fortunate to own 3 of them..only VW devices I have are my 2 Provari's I got back when I first started vaping.. ..about the only RTA's with I can run on them with any success are the Kayfun and R91..with the right build they produce excellent flavor..

Last edited:

VU Sponsors