Become a Patron!

Kbee

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I think by the time I'm out of kanthal ribbon from kbee, I'll be onto 98% success rate. As soon as I can make a coil build with 8/10 success I have gotten into the habit of cutting out the budget wire. Kp is pretty expensive on eBay, but it's a no brainier.

I just finished the last of the atomizer wick I was introduced by r055o and copped another 500 if 42. I think I might actually just stick to that brand. So clean.

I used a coil build from kbee and got the worst fucking headache ever. I'm pretty sure I washed it maybe it's just hypochondriac reaction but if I have to think that close about it, fuck using it.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Nice clean staple build on the other page homie.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Use it to practice. I still have kbee and master of clouds. After I make a could I wash with soft soap and water. Then let dry and pulse rest of water out. But there are better brands.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm a noob and just ordered wire from kbee. Wish I had seen this earlier. Looks like I'm screwed.

Items Ordered: Price: Status:
$5.00 Shipped
$11.00 Shipped
$9.99 Shipped

It might be okay, it's the high gauge stuff 34 awg and higher that looks gunky

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I noticed that if I get wire from kbee on eBay it’s actually clean lol. I was waiting for coil society to get .3 SS ribbon back in stock and ended up taking a chance on 25’ of SS kbee wire to hold me over and I was really surprised how clean and nicely spooled it was compared to the shitty wire they sent me a few weeks back when ordered wholesale on their website.... still won’t change my mind about them though, sticking with coil society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed that if I get wire from kbee on eBay it’s actually clean lol. I was waiting for coil society to get .3 SS ribbon back in stock and ended up taking a chance on 25’ of SS kbee wire to hold me over and I was really surprised how clean and nicely spooled it was compared to the shitty wire they sent me a few weeks back when ordered wholesale on their website.... still won’t change my mind about them though, sticking with coil society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The last two times I got from kbee was eBay as well. Shipping is actually faster that way than direct. Wire was fine too. Except for the *3 ribbon had some overlays on the spool. Glad it's not wrap wire

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think the superstore black Walled me. There send me "nichrome80" that's kanthal, dirty wire, wrong sizes. Fuck kbee.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors