Become a Patron!

Kbox Battery's ?

JabsP8

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got Kbox and I need new battery's and thinking of getting these ( IMR 18650 30A Orbtronic SX30 Ultra High Drain Hybrid Rechargeable Battery ) ?

JabsP8

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank's M5saman I was going to get flat top any thoughts on these ( VAPPOWER IMR18650 3.7V 2500mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion )

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the kbox can only put out 10 amps so any IMR battery with a continuous 20 amp discharge rating will keep you well in the clear in terms of safety. samsung 25r, purple efest 35a, sony vtcs, lg he2 or he4s all good batteries. i think the VAPPOWER are just rewrapped LGs from the quick search i just did. id go with he4s or 25rs for this application

JabsP8

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still some what new at this are the Orbtronic's unsafe or more then what I need ? Looking for 1 that last awhile

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
they are safe but you should use flat top not nipple top

use these

Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-PCs-SAMSUNG-INR-18650-25R-RECHARGEABLE-BATTERY-35A-DISCHARGE-3-7V-HIGH-DRAIN-/251729279192?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a9c3bf8d8

JabsP8

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank You ! for the help just ordered 2 $14.46 from Liion Wholesale their out of Pa. that's where I live so hope shipping not to long

VU Sponsors