Become a Patron!

Kbox mini wont charge!

When i got my vape everything worked just fine and i was very pleased with it. My first battery was an offbrand that worked until it died. I then read that i should get a samsung 25r. I got two of them and one worked until it died too. Then the other batteryworked till it died. Every battery charged before they died. Once theyre dead they dont charge or do anything. I usemy vape to charge them and i dont want to but an external charge because it may not work. Please respond ASAP it would really help because i dont have anything to vape now.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When i got my vape everything worked just fine and i was very pleased with it. My first battery was an offbrand that worked until it died. I then read that i should get a samsung 25r. I got two of them and one worked until it died too. Then the other batteryworked till it died. Every battery charged before they died. Once theyre dead they dont charge or do anything. I usemy vape to charge them and i dont want to but an external charge because it may not work. Please respond ASAP it would really help because i dont have anything to vape now.
Sounds like your mod is not charging the batteries. You are either going to have to return the mod for one that does charge or buy an external battery charger. I recommend everyone charge externally but that's just me.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sounds like you mod is not charging the batteries. You are either going to have to return the mod for one that does charge or buy an external battery charger. I recommend everyone charge externally but that's just me.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

Ditto on the above content.

Even though most of my mods have an internal charger, I don't use them.

Even when on the road or on vacation, I take a small two channel charger with me as well as extra batteries.

IMHO, safer and more effective way to charge your batteries

VU Sponsors