Become a Patron!

KDEST Armor Kit 1000mAh Preview | Vaping No Waiting

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. Have you ever faced the awkward situation that your device runs out of its battery when you'd like to vape? Today let's first check out the KDEST Armor Kit which can solve this problem thoroughly.

KDEST Armor is a compact pod system device with rounded edges and corners. Powered by a replaceable 1000mAh 14500 battery (KDEST brand), it can last a decent vaping time and allows for three levels of wattage output(17W / 20W / 22W). To change the wattage, you just need simply click the fire button three times. And the three LED lights adjacent to the button will light up one by one according to the different wattage output. When the battery runs out, you can either take it out to charge or directly charge via the Micro USB port on the side. Above the USB port is another slightly larger LED light, it will light up during vaping.
Kdest-Armor-14500-Pod-Starter-Kit-1000mAh-Colors.jpg

As for the pod of the Armor, it has a capacity of 2ml and can be easily refilled via a side filling port. There are two coil options for this pod: 0.6ohm and 1.2ohm, but in the package you only get the 0.6ohm one. At last, you can adjust the airflow to your preference via the airflow ring on the bottom of the pod. Small, portable but powerful, the KDEST Armor is definitely worth a shot. 4 colors to choose from.

Where to buy: https://vapesourcing.com/kdest-armor-kit.html

Parameters
Size: 71 * 49 * 29mm
Battery: 1 * 14500 battery (included)
Tank Capacity: 2ml
Coil Resistance: 0.6ohm
Wattage: 3-level Adjustment (17W / 20W / 22W)
Atomizer Resistance: 0.5~2.0ohm
Airflow: Adjustable
Quiescent Current: 30uA
Charging: Micro USB
Voltage: 3.2V~4.2V

You may also like: smok novo 2 pods near me

div

Member For 4 Years
Finally! I purchased a kit @ ECC Ontario 8/31 not realizing then how difficult it would be to locate the pod cartridges.
Lots of misunderstanding at the booth where I can get replacements and almost gave up thinking I have a useless mod/pod. Eagerly waiting for stock so I can purchase.

div

Member For 4 Years
Can you tell me if the factory is sending ANY cartridges to vendors/online sites? I cannot find any pods anywhere. 2 vendors I watch for, still has them presale and sent me notice that factory hasn't sent and don't know when. I've been waiting for 4 months now. I have a useless pod mod if I can't get the cartridges.

VU Sponsors