Become a Patron!

Keene

I cannot believe that no one has started a post for New Hampshire! Well here I am to represent for Keene, Anyone else in the area?

Well, I guess ill get it started up then. On March 28, 2015 I called the governors office and asked why the governor wanted to raise the e-liquids tax by 78%. I was told by Maggie Hassan's representative that the reason she wanted to raise the tax was that she wanted to institute fairness across the board for all tobacco products. I told the representative that e-liquids are not tobacco products and by increasing the wholesale tax on e-liquids it would be impossible for Vapor shops to continue to do business due to the cost of product . Also i told the representative that, by taxing the shops in essence they will be taxing the consumer. I told them that healthcare is the biggest cost to the state and the vapers are lessening the burden on ourselves, the state and the taxpayer. Were just regular people trying to quit cigarettes to better our lives. ps just imagine. ... if they buy premium e-juice wholesale for $9 and tax it 78% which brings it to $16 and then a profit of 20% which brings it to $20 for a 15ml bottle and who knows with shipping and handling. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Manchester and Derry hereQUOTE="Tylor, post: 175874, member: 1088"]I cannot believe that no one has started a post for New Hampshire! Well here I am to represent for Keene, Anyone else in the area?[/QUOTE]
M

VU Sponsors