Become a Patron!

Keep a word/ drop a word

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Night owl
Hi Amber. I mis some catch up posts due to our time differences. How are your relatives going? Hope they are ok. And you and your own family too. Know you said some things are not great. We here, though we are ok, we dont own our own home and even though here is nothing like where you guys are, we still worry about our home security too as we know our owner and know her job is in the balance with work loss here. Hope all is ok for you all. Stay safe our VU artist. :)

Hoot Owl

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi Amber. I mis some catch up posts due to our time differences. How are your relatives going? Hope they are ok. And you and your own family too. Know you said some things are not great. We here, though we are ok, we dont own our own home and even though here is nothing like where you guys are, we still worry about our home security too as we know our owner and know her job is in the balance with work loss here. Hope all is ok for you all. Stay safe our VU artist. :)

Hoot Owl
My aunt started to respond to yes and no questions by nodding her head. They started to take her off the ventilator and see how she does. So far she’s been doing good. My uncle is fully recovered and back to work.

I hope you don’t lose your home! That would be terrible! I’ll be praying for you.

Snow owl

VU Sponsors