Become a Patron!

Keep a word/ drop a word

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Station Wagon
Our Station wagons are sadly a thing of the past. You there still have them?
A couple of ours.
images (49).jpeg images (48).jpeg
I once had a Holden Panel van, like this, and we travelled everywhere in it. Once did an awesome trip right up and down the east coast of Oz for months stopping and staying, fishing and camping, was amazing. Loved that car.
images (51).jpeg

Cattle Station

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No more station wagons around here either- SUVs are the station wagons today-

Cattle Ranch
Yeah, same here. I do miss the simplicity of the older cars. You could service them yourself, many other things in repairs and replacements yourself too. But now so many parts are so obsolete they are now just junkers. I had an awesome Aussie XE Falcon (Ford) that I did right up and drove up until 10 yrs ago. Loved it. Had a custom made front end, just a 4 litre straight 6 cylinder but was upped in output and really punched it. Unfortunately parts became rarer and rarer to the point I said goodbye just due to a simple carby sensor thing. Shame as it was a great car. There are none of those now on the road here that I have seen in the past 7 yrs. Not one. Another issue was some air relay things that controlled so many things. All gone and the car will drive but like garbage. Really miss those old simple but can be made screamer machines. Can't even find right now a pic of it. If I do one day, was all on old camera, will post it. Damn I loved that old Ford!

Ranch Sauce

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Edit. Trying to post gifs, nothing seems to be working. Only place its never worked!
view

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hair cut (much needed)
Hair cut. Cut my own. The other day I forgot what cutting comb I put on it. They say dont store the Clippers without one on just in case you drop it. That way you just break a plastic cutting comb and dont destroy the blades if you do. Last time I cleaned it I forgot I put the number 1 cutter on it instead of the usual number 4. Turned it on, straight up the middle of the scalp, looked like it was shaven! I spun out but couldn't stop so finished it all the same. Misses killed herself laughing. And its cold season here now so im sleeping with a beanie on at night and wearing it all day. At least I know what I'll look like if I ever go bald. :giggle:

Tooth Brush

VU Sponsors