Become a Patron!

Kennedy 25mm negative post won't screw in. Please help

ангел-Vape

Member For 1 Year
My kennedy 25mm Negative Post wont screw in it came in with the hole facing a little to inward an customer support isn't helpful. So I tried moving it back a little with plyers. STUPID MISTAKE I KNOW now its all scatched up looking anyway big deal but not its just loose in there not screwed at all I was able to pull it out once an saw the threads on post are internal so stuck it back in an it just will not screw in. I the threads dont look stripped an the bottom its impossible to tell but it came undone fine. I realize im screwed an might have to buy Replacement Posts etc which on site is 25$ rediculous! But i am hoping there is a small chance someone can help. Also i've noticed righty tighty lefty loosy doesn't always apply with some things but it did unscrewing stupid negative post. But ya kennedy is just a bunch of overpriced greedy you know whats. On the off chance anyone can help which I'm sure its 0.00000000000001% chance it can be but you know might as well see.

I appreciate any help and thank you for your time.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like your post hole is stripped, unless you or someone you know has a small tap and die you'll need to get new posts.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, what ro55co said.

If you can post pics of the screw and the threaded hole under the base.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The answer to stripped threads if they make something close enough to the size you are in business.

5635330-21.jpg

ангел-Vape

Member For 1 Year
I manged to get post out an innner screw it seems it was not fully screwed to bottom. My iphone wont get even decent picture so Ill wait till I can get really good picture. But ya I dont think its possible to get a picture of the inside of the post hole inner screw in. Can barely tell without a camera. Ill keep you guys posted. Also pics.

ангел-Vape

Member For 1 Year
Tools that you use to remove stripped bolts, screws, etc. and a die is what is used to re-thread.

Thanks man really appreciate the help. Sorry if enlish is bad but I think speak pretty good well decently I ope. English is very hard and ridiculous. Russian though how its spelled is how you say it 99% of the time 1% cause of slang of course or people shortening words etc. Wish video on rdta or rda probably one out there. But this is good except need extra supplies other then kit.
Спасибо!

VU Sponsors